Technoblade II Hot Chocolate

Authors Note: Struggling to decide on who to write next. Any preferences? Would you prefer more fluff/happy stories? Sad/Angst ones ;)? Sequels? Dream stories? GeorgeNotFound? Sapnap? Perhaps someone new? Please let me know! Enjoy reading ♡

Context: Hot chocolate can represent a period of problems & challenges that won't last long.

| ⇄ ◁◁ II ▷▷ ↻ |

The blanket wrapped around Y/N's shoulders as her fingers intertwined with the buoyant red, woolen blanket. It was thick enough to keep her warm on this cold night. It was around three o'clock in the morning when Y/N slouched on her chair with the tips of her toes touching the ground. Y/N told herself she didn't want to wind up being an old lady with back problems, but not even a few moments later she had already lost that train of thought.

Getting distracted by working on some documents on her computer where she was figuring out what to get her friends for the holidays which was only a week or two away. Y/N didn't know whether or not to feel stressed during this time of the year. The amount of money you'll have to spend on Christmas presents, finding items that were part of someone's wishlist, especially the cost of the tree, and doing decorations around the house was troublesome and difficult. She really wanted to find the perfect gift for her friends who she cared about. But she was honestly clueless on what to give them which didn't make things any easier.

Y/N wanted to be in bed at this time instead of doing all of this yet something was urging her to continue staying up. She sighed as she turned her computer off, finishing up a couple of things. Stood up from the chair with the blanket still wrapped around her shoulders and aimlessly walked towards her door in the corner of the room. Maybe a drink or snack will help her sleep. Instead, she bumped her head into a wall thinking it was much farther than it looked. She grunted angrily to herself, rubbing her forehead which stung for a few moments, and continued her way once her eyes got used to the darkness.

Turning the doorknob hearing the door creek bringing a chill down her spine. To her surprise the kitchen light was still on, someone else was awake, who could it be? Perhaps someone left the light on before they all went to bed? Y/N sighed at the thought of the electric bill. Y/N walked down the hallway, seeing everyone else's door closed. She got closer and closer to the end of the hallway, feeling fear of the unknown begin to rise.

"AY CARAMBA DONDE ESTÁ LA BIBLIOTECA!" Techno peaked from the corner and shouted.

Y/N jumped at the sound of his voice, her adrenaline racing through her system. The jump scare completely paralyzed her for a few moments, trying to process what had just happened. Was that Spanish? Why was he speaking Spanish?! For christ's sake, it was Technoblade she was talking about. Y/N should've known something unexpected like this would happen. His laughter was free and pure as he revealed himself from the corner once he saw Y/N's face full of fear and confusion.

Techno was wearing a Barbour jacket like a midwinter night an hour before pitch dark, black joggers, and holiday-themed fluffy socks. Which was unexpected coming from him. By the way, he was dressed this made Y/N assume he had already gone outside for a walk or was just about to. She gave him a mighty glare while he returned with a smirk.

"You're a jerk..." She playfully rolled her eyes, tightening the blanket wrapped around her. "You'll end up waking up the others if you're shouting like that." Her mood eased quickly.

"Totally worth." He chuckled. His voice was deep, whenever he spoke. It was low and soft but powerful enough to send chills through your body.

Y/N didn't find it surprising that this man specifically was up this late. The reason being the two struggled to sleep at times and would often encounter each other outside of their rooms. Sometimes Y/N would decide to stay up talking to him till they eventually passed out in the living room due to exhaustion or until the sun rose. Another option being she'd leave Techno alone, grabbing what she wanted from the kitchen saying goodnight to him, and be on her way back to her room.