Demon!Badboyhalo II Kindness

Authors Note: WATTPAD PUBLISHED THIS STORY TWICE WHILE I WAS STILL WRITING IT. But it's done now, I want to commit dead :,)

Context: In the beginning of the story BadBoyHalo/Darryl does not know how to speak English. He's unable to form complete sentences which explains why his dialogue can be seen as "odd" or "confusing".

WARNING: The following story will mention a few words of physical pain, blood & death.

| ⇄ ◁◁ II ▷▷ ↻ |

Y/N lived alone, she left her parents in order to achieve her dreams. Which was to simply live peacefully and happily on her own. Living in a town where everyone treated her with respect and kindness. Having her own garden so there was no need to worry about the cost of most groceries.

And most importantly there was no one here to nag her about getting married despite her reaching that ideal age. Her life was full of freedom. She headed over to the kitchen where baking supplies littered the usually well-kept kitchen.

The aroma of freshly baked sweets escaped the house. The muffins she made an hour before had finished baking in the oven. Pulling them out with oven mittens, and sat them on the cooling racks near the window. Having olden domes perfectly cracked down the center with a golden brown color and a sprinkle of blueberries.

Y/N grabbed one of her picnic baskets from beneath the kitchen cabinets. She planned on spending the day eating her baked goodies along with reading a book on a hill under a tree near her home.

Walking out her front door, holding the handle of a wooden picnic basket and following a pathway leading into the horizon of land that met the sky. Y/N passed by many people. Seeing children outside of their homes playing games like tag or hide and seek while their parents were doing yardwork or leaving the clothes to dry out in the sun.

The children loved Y/N and would run to meet her asking for a muffin or two knowing her pastries were the best in town. After giving her extra baked sweets to the children she made her way towards her destination, enjoying the newly cool air. It was a lovely day.

Making her way to the top of the valley where she could see her town down below. She placed down her picnic blanket, sat down, and blindly grabbed a pastry. Positioning herself from under the tree that shields her eyes from the sun.

Y/N just blinked as she was about to take a bite and admire the sunrise, the confusion on her face clear as day. The shock registered on her face before she couldn't even hide it.

Whom she did not notice walk up to her. An odd-looking human appeared before her. Due to the fact horns were sticking out of his head and being a much bigger size compared to a normal individual.

The person who looked down upon Y/N found her stare insulting yet it wasn't surprising. Humans tend to stare, that's all they ever do anyways. Stare and then run for their lives whenever they encountered his abnormal appearance.

Yet this particular human didn't, at least not immediately. He just stared at her with hesitation. He wanted to attack her yet didn't have the courage to do it but she didn't know that.

"H-Hello." Y/N squeaked. "May I help you?" Perhaps they wanted something else from her? No response.

"Would you like a muffin?" She offered, grabbing one of her blueberry muffins out of the basket, waiting a few moments before gently placing it on his hand.

His eyes never leave it as he brings it to his other hand. He played around with it for a few seconds making sure it was edible. With a slight pause, he tears off a piece and lets the crumbs melt onto his tongue. His eyes beam with light and swallowed the remaining muffin whole without chewing. Leaving Y/N to be concerned that he could possibly choke.