PROLOGUE

It's been 2 years since the miracle Queen incident. Lila decided to leave up to her promise and take away all of Marinette's friends. It started with the little things.

Things going missing and ending up in Marinette's bag you ktanow all the little things. After a while things would get destroyed and Lila would say she saw Marinette do it.

Lila would lie about how she's going to help everyone with their future as ç  career. Marinette wanting to protect her friends would point it out and it would end with Lila in tears accusing Marinette of bullying her.

Soon enough she was alone having lost all her friends to a lier. Sometimes she wonders if they were ever truly her friends.

The worst of all was Alya, whom she thought was her best friend but left her and became one of her biggest bullies. She became Lila's best friend of all people.

Marinette was left hurt broken for the boy she thought she loved decided to care more about the liers feelings over her own.

One positive that came out of all this was the change in Chloe. After reflecting on her actions during the miracle Queen incident she decided to change.

But people (Lila) didn't accept her saying she was faking and was never going to change. The only person who actually gave her a chance. After that they became close friends.

Soon Kagami and Luka learned about the situation. Both refused to believe the lies and soon joined Marinette's little friend group.

Luka and Julika had a fall out. Kagami's and Chloe's feelings towards Adrien disappeared after hearing his part in the situation.

Overall Marinette's life was not that bad she had a loving boyfriend, overprotective friends and a caring family.

✨✨✨

Boom 🤯!Bomb dropped. I know I'm awful. I mean who is the boyfriend? How did they meet ?And what happened between Chloe and Marinette? You'll have to stay tuned to find out. Thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment feedback is accepted.

Jenny