Chapter 3: Apologies and plots

Chloe's POV

We were about to enter the school when someone grabbed us.

"What do you think your doing"I ask.

"Hey"he says.

"Hi" Mari asks cautiously.

"You didn't answer my question anyway what do you want"I say with venom.

"Mari can I talk to you" he says scratching his head.

"I'm sorry Nino but is you want to speak to me Chloe must be with me"Mari says.

"What she's trying to say is she doesn't trust you"I say glaring at him.

"Chloe!"Mari shouts.

"What's it's the truth"I say earning a glare from her.

"It's ok dudet. I get it"he says.

"What do you want to speak about"Mari says kindly, I swear she's to good for this world.

"I'm sorry dudet"he says.

"Wait what?"I shout.

"I'm sorry I knew that Lila was lying but..."

"Decided to follow your girlfriend because you didn't want to loose her" Mari finishes.

"Yeah and I thought I could convince them that you weren't at fault"Nino continues.

"But they didn't want to listen and turned you down"Mari says.

"Exactly"he says.

"Why should we trust you now, what if you and your girlfriend are doing this as a joke"Chloe says.

"I broke up with her" Nino says"listen dudets I'm sorry"

"It's okay Nino I forgive you" Marinette says.

"Well I'm not sure"I says with my arms crossed

"Come on Clo" Marinette begs.

"Fine welcome to our little group"Chloe says" but be careful I'm doing this for mare-bear"

"Thanks dudets" he says heading to class.

"Let's go, we don't want to be late" I say pulling Mari to class.

As we about to walk in class someone grabs us again.

"Ok people this is getting annoying" I say turning around.

"Sorry about that, this is the second time today this has happened, what do you guys need"Marinette asks politely.

"Looks Marinette were sorry"Alex says.

"Yeah we've been jerks"Kim says.

"We now know that Lila is a lier"Max says.

"And we're really sorry"Nathaniel finishes.

"Finally you idiots realize it"I shout.

"What she means is we forgive you"

"But don't trust you fully yet"I cut in.

"That's understandable"Max says.

"Thanks Mari"Kim says.

"Yeah we won't let you down" Nathaniel says.

"Never again" Alix mumbles before they all get into class.

"That was interesting"I say before grabbing Marinette and dragging her inside the class.

We head to our seat in the back.

Marinette's POV

We sit our usual place. In the back isolated from the rest of the class.

I look around seeing the change in our class. Kim and Alix are now sitting on the desk on the side of ours doing dares.

Max and Nathaniel in front of the and Nino in front of us.

I still have the feeling that something bad is going to happen today I just don't know what it is.

"Hey Chloe"I say.

"Yes Marinette"

"I have the feeling that something bad is going to happen today"

"Don't be silly everything is going to be ok"she says.

"I'm just saying if anything was to happen today and I couldn't help I want the people who apologized today to have a miraculous"I say.

"Ok name the person and miraculous oh great gurdian"

"Ok Nino- turtle miraculous, Nathaniel- fox miraculous, Alix bunny miraculous, Max- horse miraculous and Kim- monkey miraculous"I say.

"Ok got it"

"And Chloe if anything was to happen to me your second in command"

"How about Chat Noir"

"His been acting up these days and one more wrong move could lead to his miraculous being taken away"

"Ok I understand"

"And Chloe if I'm ever akumatized, go straight to the hotel to retrieve the miraculous box, it must stay safe"I say earning a nod from my best friend.

- a few minutes before -

Lila's POV

"Yes sir the miraculous will be yours today"I say.

I am currently talking to Hawkmoth aka Gabriel Agrest. I'm working on a plan to get miss goody to shoes akumatized.

If you not sure who I'm talking about it's Marinette who apparently has rejected Hawkmoth's offers 10 times already.

"Good this better work"

"Of course it will an she will the best akumatized villain ever" I say.

"I already know that"he says before hanging up. Hmm the nerve.

I'm mostly using Gabriel because I want to get closer to his son. Oh and absolute power.

That's right I want the miraculous for myself and I'm sure I'm gonna get them.

Now all I have to do is make up a few lies about her. If I'm not clear I mean Marinette.

These lies will push her into getting akumatized. She can't resist for ever. Good luck surviving this one Paris.

I Know what you thinking don't I care about this place I mean I leave here after all.

Of course I don't I hate Paris. The city of love blah I hate it so much. The people are to happy for my liking but are oblivious enough to be my pawns.

You know what they say love makes you weak or in this case your brain week. I mean these people share one brain cell.

Honestly everything I say is ridiculous and can be proven wrong by a quick trip to Google.

Well time to set my plan in motion. Paris is going down.

✨✨✨

Hey people I know I'm evil. You guys are probably wondering what's going to happen next. Well you have to wait and see.

Mari : will I get to see Dami.

Jenny: Mari what are you doing here.

Mari: breaking the fourth wall

Jenny: who else is here

Chloe: me of course.

Jenny: great read this- hands them a piece of paper-

Mari: thanks for reading

Chloe: and stay tuned for more, ugh this sounds like we're on radio

Jenny:stick to the script

Mari:vote and comment

Chloe: remember feedback is allowed

Jenny ❤️❤️❤️