Chapter 13: I'm back and everything is better than ever.

Damian's POV

As I pull back Marinette snaps her fingers and we're standing into of the Eiffel tower. I look around to see everything back to normal. I look down to see a recorder.

It had a letter saying 'a little gift from me, filled with confession, don't show to Mari- she'll try to stop you from using it'.

I smile hiding it from my girlfriend.

"Dami" I hear a voice say. I look up see a my angel in a beautiful red fading into black at the skirt ball gown. It was puffy and fit for a princess.

"Hey Angel"I say.

"Thanks so much you guys I don't know what I did to deserve you" Mari says.

"No Mari it's the other way around" Chloe says giving her best friend a hug.

"And looks like you inner demon left all with a little reward as a thank you" Jason says.

Everyone holds up what they got from marinette's inner demon.

Tim - a new coffee mug.
Jason - a new gun
Dick - a new laptop (he broke his old one)
Wonder woman - a new crown.
Flash - new shoes ( I know cheesy)
Raven - a new book (the one she's been searching for, for months now.
Joker - a new gun with a note that says 'don't kill any innocent people'
Riddler - a book of riddles yet to be discovered.
Beast boy - UMS 4
Jon - a new hat
Selene - a new necklace
Ivy - a gold flower crown
Harley - a new golden bracelet (ha got you, bet you expected a hammer)
Nino - new one of a kind head seats.
Max - a new Android
Alix - new roller skates
Kim - new running shoes
Nathaniel - new art set
Chloe - a gold crown
Luka - a new guitar
Kagami - a sword

"What did you get batty" Harley says.

"A video of Damian singing alone and your duet and finally a picture of Damian kissing Marinette during new year"

"Wow please send" Chloe says.

"How about you little D" dick asks.

"I got my angel back" I say.

Chloe narrows her eyes at me and a motion that says we'll talk later.

"What are you going to do Marinette" Chloe asks.

"Yeah Mari-him your identity has been revealed"

"Don't worry guys the miraculous war is over" she says presenting 2 miraculous.

"How" Luka asks.

"Mr Agreste was Hawkmoth and Nathalie was Mayura" she explains"Gabriel was trying to get his wife back while Nathalie was trying to find love. My inner demon was able to help heal Mrs Agreste and gave Nathalie some pretty great advice getting the miraculous back"

"So she wasn't the bad guy" beast boy asks.

"Nope, she was just trying to make me happy again" she says.

"And still is" I mumbled.

"What was that" Marinette asks.

"Oh nothing to worry about angel" I say. She raises her eyebrows but shrugs it off.

"So why exactly did she put us through all of this" flash asked.

"Because I was digging myself deeper and deeper into a whole of misery and I needed help getting out. The insults were slowly getting to me no matter how hard I tried to ignore them"she explains.

"Ohh my poor Mari-gold that's horrible" Harley says.

"Yeah sweety are you okay" Ivy asks.

"I'm fine" Marinette replies with a smile"infact I'm better than ever"