Chapter 5: reinforcement

(FYI guys Cass is writing everything down not actually saying it)

Previously: "it's Marinette she's been akumatize"

Chloe's POV

"Shit"I say taking out my phone.

"Hello" Kagami says.

"Kagami is Luka with you"I ask.

"Yeah why"

"Put your phone on speaker it's an emergency"I say.

"Hey Queenie what's up"Luka asks.

"Thanks to the idiots from school Marinette's been akumatized, so if you would be so kind as to stop making out and come to the hotel emergency meeting"I scream.

I could practically see their shocked/confused/flustered faces in my head.

"We're on our way" I hear them say before ending the call.

Next person on the least is Nino. I'm calling him because out of all the people on Mari's list he the only one I have contact info of.

"Hello" says a very confused voice.

"Meet me at the hotel Marinette's been akumatized and I need you to contact Kim, Alix, Max and Nathaniel"I scream hoping he won't ask questions.

"On it dude" he says before hanging up. That went better than I expected.

I arrived at the hotel. I still have one more person to call. I quickly dial his number.

"Damian hey" I say.

"What do you want"hee asks in a cold voice.

"Marinette's been akumatized I need you to gather up everyone close to Marinette and get here as quickly as possible. Meet us at my room" I say.

"Be right there" he says before hanging up.

- meanwhile with Hawkmoth-

Hawkmoths POV

How is this possible. The girl cut all connections with me and I have no way of talking away her powers. This can't be possible.

"Dark wings fall"I say.

"Noroo how is this possible" I ask.

"Well master you did give her the power to do what she wants when she wants to if I may quote your words to said ' I'm giving you ultimate power' " the kwami replies.

"Oh no what have I done" I say regretting my choice. I never wanted to hurt anyone I just wanted my wife back.

Damian POV

As soon as I end the call I press the red alert button on my phone. This father's everyone for a mandatory meeting.

I rush to our meeting spot and when I get there everyone has already arrived.

"So little D what's the problem" Grayson asks.

"Marinette's been akumatized"I say. Everyone is now starting to panic accept the bat girls who weren't here during her visit.