Chapter 4: Queen of mean

Marinette's POV

Soon class ended, me and Chloe walked to our lockers. Hmm they next to each other.

"So feel like coming over today" Chloe asked.

"Sure"I said"but I need to use the bathroom first"I say closing my locker.

"Ok meet me in the car"she said grabbing her bag and heading out.

Of only I had known how big of a mistake I had made.

I walked into the bathroom did my business, washed my hands and walked out.

As I am about to reach the exit I feel a pair of hands grab me.

"You b*tch" I hear my ex best friend sream. Unfortunately the halls were now deserted.

I took my eyes"what did I do now" I ask in a bored tone.

"You know exactly what you did" she says.

"No, no I don't"I say clearly bored.

Oh I almost forgot to mention who cornered me. Well who else, basically everyone who still believes lie-la's leis.

Yes I did the name thing on purpose. I mean what could I say the girls a lier

"Not only did you beat up Lila but you also had to steal my boyfriend you ho*" she screamed.

I have to admit that hurt I mean I already have self-esteem issues, way to go Alya you just made it worse .

"You are a useless piece of sh*t that won't go very far in life. I mean sleeping with guys so you can win them over you discuss me" she screams.

Then they are more comments coming from the. Each one hurting me more than the last.

After finishing lowering my self-esteem they beat me up and all leave except for Adrien.

"You know Mari if you had listened to me and taken the high road this wouldn't have happened"he says.

"The high road has almost gotten me akumatized 10 time's" I growl close to breaking down.

"So you wouldn't be that powerful of an akuma anyway" Adrien says"and I should know I fight them everyday" he continues and walks away.

You wouldn't be that powerful of an akuma anyway.

I should know.

I fight them everyday.

He's Chat Noir.

Such a jerk.

"Marinette"Tikki screams.

Wouldn't be that powerful of an akuma anyways

"Marinette" she tries again.

I fight them everyday, I should know. Wouldn't be that powerful of an akuma anyways ways ways ways- his voice continues to ring in my mind.