💕 Chapter:08💕

"These are body position,arm movement, breathe technique,leg action." He said and sighed.

She nods .

Let me show you . He jump into the pool . Water blobbed everywhere as he jump into the pool . She amazingly seeing his works.

He showed her swimming steps. When he stopped and about to come up he was looking damn sexy and hot . She has to admit that her jaws was dropping when she saw him like that.

 She has to admit that her jaws was dropping when she saw him like that

"Ha?" He comes closer to her while asked her .

She was wondering to face him .

'her p.o.v'

Omo what a sexy man he is! His body~

"Y/n? boah?" He shaking his hands front of her.

"Y/n?" He tap her arm to get back her in reality.

She looked at him with confused looks.

"Ah, mianhae..dae I got it."

"Ha?what you got ?"

"Umm!"

"What?"he asked.

"Wh-at?" She reversed it.

He looks at her confused way.

"I'm sorry, I didn't focus on what you were teaching."

"Then what was focused by you then!?"

"You"

"Anni Anni , mian, ..." She blushed harder.

He suspectly glares to her . He saw she's blushing. He automatically chuckled for her blushing. But soon he been rude while spoke out.

"Boah?Are you okay?"

"Dae, dahjoa... please teach again."

'her p.o.v'

Omo what did I say? I requested him for teach me swims steps? How can I be! Aishh...he's so handsome. I'm blushing...he is changing my mind up ...gosh!

"Ah ok..So first is body position."

"Dae.."

"Keep your body flat, lie facing down in the water with your body kept in line with the water surface." He said while showing her .

She nodding like a feather-brained girl.

"Ah then arm movement.
Your arm movement can be broken down to the simplest form consists just two actions - the Pull and Recovery." He said and she was nodding.

"Pull - With your palms facing down, pull in-line with your body with a slightly bent elbow all the way to the side of your upper thigh. Advanced swimmers can do a S-pull which maximizes the pulling phase." He said and sighed.

"Ah,, I see.." she sighed.

"You can't learn more than these for today so this is now end . Now show me your memory."

She looks at him dreaded way.

"Boah?"

"Can't you understand what I'm say?" He frawn at her.

She blankly looking at him.

"Go and show me what you learnt from me ."

"Me! Omo I can't swim."

"Ahh Ara ... That's why I am teaching you."

" I'm afraid for doing this."

"Don't be afraid, I'm seeing you." He said with a reassurance glare.

"But!"

"Yahh come .." he holds her hand while drag her in front of the pool. She was fearful.

"Ah.. Shall I can?" She vent .

"Dae, you can.. do it!" He encouraging her.

"Come on!"

She closed her eyes for fearing.

She about to jump but her mind has  changed as she little runs from the pool .

"What's wrong?why did you come ?"  He confusedly said.

"Mianhaeyo , Nan motteh." She said.

"Ahh y/n-ah, you can do it . Ghaja . I'm with you ha? So don't panicked . Ghaja ghaja!" He dragged her arm and holds her hand tightly .

She looks to be dazzled to him as he holds tightly for assurance her as well.

"Jump with me." He vent .

"What!" She wondered

"No more excuses. Let's jump." Then he jump while made her jump too as she pressured by him . They two jump into the pool together.

She was stirring her hands here and there for breathe and rising to the up.

He was seeing her .

"Come on y/n! You can do it."

"Yaah no I can't really!"

"Help me!!"

She at a time sunk in the water as she lost her conscious.

"Y/n?"

"Hey!" He went deep in the pool for finding her . Finally her unconscious body come near at his hands. He heaves up .

"Y/n?what happened?" He pats her cheek for getting her back in sense.

"Oh gosh! She's unconscious." He membled after carrying her bridal style. He comes up with her.

He laid her down as he applying the methods of getting back in conscious from fainted swimmer.

END OF CHAPTER 08

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕