💕 Chapter:11💕

Meanwhile y/n

She got ready for the Hangouts with her erderly swim teacher who is increasing her penchant towards him.

She was wore:

She was looking damn beautiful what can makes a man fall in love with her hundred times

She went downstairs as she saw him.

"Sir, I'm ready . "

He looked at her . His eyes and lip kind of wide as he looks at her . His heart started to flushing like there is a little tremble happening which makes him feel that .

'his p.o.v'

Beautiful..woah..just beauty ..wo..what am I saying! Aigoo..

He was statue at his place while seeing her blankly . He backs in reality when she came nears him and tap his arm once while.

He little flinched as he flabbergasted ,"Woh..dae ..I'm ready too. Ghaja!"

Then they headed for a amusement park

Then they headed for a amusement park .

They having hidly glaring in the car while they both of are busy for look other away.

They arrived at park . Y/n wide her arms as she delectably breathing in the middle of green land. Chanyeol smirked while seeing her.

"So, where should we go first?" He said .

"Uhmm... flying chair rides?"

"Ah..ok.."

Then they went .
And after the riding they down back .

"Woh! I loved that!" She is smiling . He clearly looks at her smiling . He is getting melt by her smilles.

"Geogi Ghaja !" She pulled him by his arm at swastika carousel .

"Ah..Nan motteh! I don't want to climb on that." Chanyeol frawningly said.

"Wae andwe?" She poutly said .

"Yaah, I'm not a kid , this is not going to suits on me . Try to understand." He hardly said .

She was clings with him like a baby girl while making pouts for his affirmatory answer.