💕 Chapter:20💕

She's getting bore alone . In her mind is surrounding one thing that is he.

'her p.o.v'

Uh...my mind getting mess. I  just want to know about him. But anyhow I can't ask him ..I'm getting afraid when I come to ask him ...he looks so horrible when I ask about his personal matter. What gonna do??? Uhh..

She's walking in the house while thinking.

Lord , give me a path...uh uh...

My birthday is coming! Can I ask him on my birthday...I can try...once..yes..I think he won't ignore my question on my birthday.. I can convince him on that day ...yee!

Then she went upstairs and give a nap of peace.

Meanwhile Chanyeol.

He was taking his swim classes. His phone rang up.

"Yeoboseyo?" He vent with his manly voice.

"Ah annyeong ibnida I'm Mr.kim."

"Woo..yes please say.."

"Actually I'll gonna disturb you for a talk."

"Ah Anni..malhaeyo jebal.."

"Ah that's nice.. actually my princess's birthday is coming.. so I know she can't come here but we , me and my wife will soon come in your house to visit her . Is that okay with you?"

"Her birthday?"

"Dae.."

"Onje?"

"On 15th September."

"Oh that's pretty near!"

"Yes so can we?"

"Sure...why not!"

"Thank you.."

"Dae.."

Call ended.

Her dad's p.o.v

His voice sounded exited today! Why my mind is saying something different? Nah ...I'm wrong ..I should go now ..

Here chanyeol's p.o.v

Her birthday is 15th September? Wow mine on November.. Ga-Youngie's birthday and my birthday on same date...ah...

He been sad.

Time skips.

Evening he went back home .

He made dinner . Y/n was reading books.

At night they are eating while having chats.

"So your birthday is 15th September?"

She got shocked.

"How do you know?"

"Uhmm..it doesn't matter. "

"Dae.." she said .

Her p.o.v

How did he know? Today's morning I was planning about my birthday..was he heard! No no how could..

"Oh..I see."

"What about yours?" She said.

"You don't need to know."

He made rude face

He made rude face. She is no more dare to ask him again.

His p.o.v

Sorry for being rude..but I can't present myself silly in front of you.

They had their dinner. Then they went for sleep.

Day passing. Y/n is so overwhelmed about chanyeol. Her birthday is coming . Instead of a pleasance day of arriving ,for her a day like  consternated arriving over her life.

She is everyday making new new plans about her birthday. She is making dare inside of her to ask him clearly about his matters.

Those are sucking her mind.
She really loves him so she has to do these dare.

She even don't know if her Teacher has the same attraction for her or this will gonna be a lame.

But despite of her overwhelming,she is making her dream to be done .

Here her dad getting confuse about them. They are really meaning so closy these day what are frequently catching on his eyes up .

This is so awkward to thinking but many times he ignored it but sarcasmly this might be notable.

Chanyeol can't dare to confress his mind cause it's impossible to say by one sidely.  So he is now silent but burning his heart inside of him. Why not he got his Ga-Youngie again . He can't lose her . But nothing to do without waiting.

But he even won't tryna understand her mind if she loves him too or not . He just totally dumbfounded.

Literally, he doesn't act any of step for his burdened feelings what is killing him every single day.

Perhaps, he is waiting for a miracle. But he doesn't act any attempt to find out her words of her mind.

Y/n whenever came to ask him about his life ,she didn't get dare . Because it's already has been cognizant that he won't give these answers instead he behaved rude. So she now a days doesn't try to up the Matter.
Because she's planning on her birthday. She's tensed, overwhelmed.

Now a days she's being melancholy . She is keep thinking about her love.

Majority is there's no way to understand their inside thoughts.

Hoping for the best to get her wishes together .

End chapter 20
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕