💕 Chapter:31💕(16+smut)

Y/n hugged him tightly.

"No you are not a Sinner. It was not your fault. Please don't cry....I love you..." She is patting his back .

He melt in her arms because her warmth soft hug .

But still can't get rid of that pain.

"You don't know...she was so good ....For my rude I lost her."

He's crying louder. Y/n hardly considering him.

"Don't cry.... please...I can understand you." She tighten her hug.

She wept his tears . He looks at her . They were sat on the floor . Y/n pull him on the bed and sat him down.

She came in closer to him . He was sitting. Y/n came into his two legs what were beset for her .

He is so tall that y/n is standing but they are like all along. She grab his head then pull his to a kiss on his lips.

He won't push behind her . Despite of that he melt into her affectional kiss that made him kissing passionately too .

He holds her backrest while carry her up and started to kissing more and more like a pro.

She's in the lap of him.

His kiss is so strong that she got horny. She holds his hair for the hotness what is working inside of her.

Chanyeol lays her down and he's now over her .

He's kissing her everywhere . She was growling. He started to kiss her around her belly and waist .

"Ahhh...more~" she is yawning.

Chanyeol massaging her breast and rubbing her nipples . But he didn't unwear her cloths. But y/n unwear his coat and shirt .

Y/n now over him . She's sat over him while beset her legs around his waist while kissing him so hotly and he's also tasting her boobs with his hands.

After that he carried her and sat her down on bed and he sat onto the floor as he unwear her upper clothes and then her bra. He is sucking her one boobs and massaging another one.

Chanyeol massaging and licking her boobs all the time .

Y/n's one hand is over his head and another is holding his penis .

They two are growling.

After they went on bed and y/n licking his penis after opening his pant's chain.

Chanyeol holding her arm and boobs while yawning .

She passionately licking his brown tall,thick and also big penis .

'Your penis is so attractive!" She said then again started to licking.

"Your boobs are so awesome and cutes too."

"Keep licking..."he sighed.

After that they hugged each other tightly then got tired as they slept.

Next morning.

Chanyeol woke up . He saw y/n is sleeping in his arms and he holds her like a bolster.

He little flinched but carefully placed her head on the pillow and stand up without letting her awake.

'His p.o.v'

Who unwore my coat shirt last night what happened? I can't remember...ahh y/n was my arms wait...what? Why!!! How? Omo ...was I drunk last night?

Y/n woke up . He was about to go but y/n called him.

"Wait ...."

She went to him.

He looks back shyly.

"Chanyeol..."

He got shocked.

"Yaah...what are you saying...give me some respect why are you addressing by my name?"

"Ahh....really! you forgot about last night?"

End chapter 31
💕💕💕💕💕💕