💕 Chapter:34💕

Next Morning*

Chanyeol woke up . Y/n was still sleeping. He yawned then went downstairs.

"Uh uh she is still sleeping! "He chuckled as he went to her room.

He smiled at her while coming towards her bed.

"Y/n-ah,woke up baby..." He pats her hair and caring her cheeks.

"Ahh please don't disturb now..let me sleep one more hour..." She said with her low voice and turn other side.

"Aniya..you have practice right? So get up!ppalli!" He made her sat up .

"Yaah,you have started behaving like a teacher!"

"Although I'm your teacher." He winked.

"But also my boyfriend now . So stop behaving like teacher and come to me." She said as she pulled him to her . Their lips got so close.

They are looking at each other .

She smiled at him while said, "Good morning!"

"Ahh ,you are killing my inside honey ..if I start then you can't let this alone kkk!"

"Oops ok .. don't be my daddy now chill I'm going !" She about to go but chanyeol pulled her by her waist and made her sat on his thigh .

"Why now? First I told you ha? Now you have to kiss me..then you can you !" He pouts.

"Now!"

"Dae!"

"Hehe ok bub...take~" she sweetly kissed on his cheek.

He smiled widely .

"Me.." he about to kiss but she runs while saying, " later I'm going lmao!"

He chuckled , " But I'll definitely take that."

He then went downstairs and started to making breakfast.

Minutes later she got ready.

She went downstairs.

"Uhm...what has you cooked?"

"Milkshake, pancakes come bebe."

"Gomawo!"

They sat on the dining table and started to eating.

"Today I will go at 2pm ."

"Why so late?"

"Because my classes will gon' start at that time. So I'll go later ."

"Ahh ok.."

"Within these time we will watch a kdrama ok?"

"Arasseo" she smiled.

He too.

After their eating they sat down on the couch . Chanyeol played a kdrama's episode .

He comes closer to her while sat on the couch and surrounded her.

She feels comfortable in his arms .

They peacefully watching the drama.

"Y/n-ah."

"Hu?"

" Will you love like the scene after our marriage?"

"I'm dreaming.. I'll love you more than this." She said while glare up to him.

"Really..like how?"

"I can't you tell you now lol."

"Hehe, but I can work you now .."

"Omg nope! Please let's watch peacely." She hit him playfully then get her head on his chest while smirks.

He was pating her backrest.

Meanwhile , Mr.Kim

His P.O.V.

Before going my office I should check out y/n. After I saw them together like that . I didn't even tell my wife because I have to be clear at this.yup.

He driving the car for Chanyeol's house.

Here, Chanyeol-y/n stand up after finishing their episode .

"Bebe, I gotta go for my club now I'm going to get ready for it .hu."

He about to go but y/n pulled his arm.

"Yaah,channie... Why do you always go! Can't you stay always with me?" She pouted.

He smirks while hold her around head, "Y/n-ah really I want but I have my duties right? I have to keep my works? For our better !"

"But..I feel bore,alone.."

"Don't be child honey I will come soon."

"Really..."

Meanwhile, Her dad has come in front of their door. He stopped stepping forward after seeing them together like so closey and also listening their chats.

"Dae my girl .Saranghae.."

She smiled then said, " Nado Saranghae my yeolie-ah..." She hugged him tightly.

He hugged back while patting her backrest.

After hugging he said, " Now the time that my unfinish work have to do ."

"What?"

"See." He said as he kissed on her lips . She got little shock but then melt into his kiss.

Meanwhile the worst scene (for her dad) caught by Mr.kim.

END CHAPTER 34
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕