💕 Chapter:24💕(Birthday blast)

"No please don't go.."

He stops there but not turning to her.

"Be.. Because... I LOVE YOU SIR......" she yelled little while closing her eyes for fearing.

When chanyeol heard that his eyes are widened as much as those can.

I HAVE LOVE YOU... SINCE THESE DAYS....I REALLY LOVE YOU..." her voice kinda' trembling became teary eyes.

" her voice kinda' trembling became teary eyes

He turn back then went to her.

"Boah??"

"Yes...I love you... Do you love ? Please I wanna know you.."

"Are you kidding? No it's impossible. Don't say again."

He strongly jostles her.

"Why can't it become real? I love you right ..and I think you too...."

"No!! It's impossible.. shut up just ." He turns other side

She comes to face him.

"Why?what's problem? Are you married? You have wife! Please malhaeyo?" She jostles him.

He remains silent while thinking.

His p.o.v

No no ...she loves me...how? That means she has the same feelings for me ..I love you too y/n but I can't let it be more longer ...it's forbidden. If your dad know about it then it will be blast! No no I'm your teacher..I can't threat you like that..

She jostling him as he back in reality .

He yelled, " No! It's forbidden. And how dare you to ask me like that? I don't ....love you and please No longer make this awkward to us."

He hardly controls his tears from not to be shown.

She getting hurts much for his words.

"But ...I love you."

"Don't say it ... No more please. Your dad sent you to learn swims better. Not to doing this. And next time don't up this Matter . Better forget it." He's closing his eyes while telling her.

"Tell me that You don't love me?" She turns his face .

She saw his eyes are all red for tears.

Her p.o.v

I know that you love me . it's clear to me now..your acts is telling that but why are you ignoring this...?

"Malhaeyo..." She said while shaking his body.

His p.o.v

I can't tell it even.

"What?Tell me ?" She's continuingly jostling him.

He got mad at her then thrust her back. She little went far for thrust of him.

She tragically looking at him.

Her nerves about to stop for his behaviors but she hardly hold up her. For to good.

"Please! Stop ...now .. I can't tell you everything. And better expunge your emotions what are towards me now. It's really forbidden. Hah..are you crazy? How can you... told me that?" He hardly pushing those scathing words to her.

"Don't up the Matter please."

He went for his room. Y/n insulted much for those all.

She remains silent while slowly kneeling.

At a time she started to crying.

Her p.o.v

These all was had to on my birthday?hah...why? I love him but why is this forbidden? No...he's hiding something..I could see in his eyes full of emotions and love for me but how could he refused me? This was not supposed to happen...why that rude? I'm so much ashamed but how can I face him? After those all....uh God!

She was crying on rooftop.

Meanwhile Chanyeol .

He locked his room and starting to crying too.

His p.o.v

Ah ...I'm sorry I'm so sorry y/n I refused you... What should I do then? If I have tell you that I love you then it would be mess for us.
I'm your teacher , you, you just a little student of mine . How can people accept our relationship ? Also your father won't see this easily. It will also much awkward. I can't happen this. Ga-Youngie ah...tell me did I right ? To refused her? I really love her after you..but I can't let it be more.. this is forbidden. Ahh... I Know she's must crying. I can't even wipe her tears, can't comforts her. Ah...life is so hard ...but I can't lose her also..my heart is aching much. I messed her birthday night...no no ...I love her but also can't let it be...

I love her but also can't let it be

He is crying all the night long. He's playing songs that trying to comforts him.

End chapter 24
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕