💕 Chapter:35💕(The war)

His jaw drops. He got shock as he runs to them .

"What the hell!!! Y/n! Mr...Park!?" He broke their kiss and slapped Chanyeol strongly .

Everything gone mess.

Both shocked.

Chanyeol just can't understand but feeling the pain of the slap . He slowly looking at her dad while rubbing his cheek.

Y/n got much shocked to see her dad .

"For this? Yahh! How dare you? You bastard! Shikki! I thought if I let her here then she made her mind for just swimming no dance or other ass...she just attend her swimming . She would learn so easily and smoothly . "

"But you! Shame on you Mr.Park ...how? How can you ! How did you ? Aishh... You made a trap to fell for you ? My innocent girl ..You rascal! And you y/n how could you fell for him? I can't think that girl like you could done this shits.."

Chanyeol's heart broking thousand pices and he's crying inside for this insulting and the truth.

Y/n spoke out, " Dad, I really love him ..and he too please try to understand."

"Stop !! Don't come to explain me..He is your teacher . 33years older and you? Are you blind? He had wife for sure child too . No, nope I made a big mistake for left you alone there . This wouldn't happen. "

" Mr.park , I thought you as a good teacher but you are totally different . Never come around my daughter . Nor you will see my real face . Huh.. Y/n done much learning swims now let's go." He said as he holds her arm.

"But where dad! I love him please..." She's crying.

"Shut up!" He yelled at her.

"Chanyeol! Dad please try to understand...."

"No ...shut just .." he pulling her to his car . Chanyeol has nothing to do at this time.Y/n called him thousands times.

Y/n called him thousands times

He just crying . After their leaving he started to crying louder .

His P.O.V

Y/n-ah.....What has done! All like a nightmare..The reality came out... Her dad saw all of us ..Now what...Such a pain, such a insult I had this time ...But my love ? I really love y/n .. she must be crying and freaking... What should I do now? Lord please help me.. I can't handle this.

We were having a great time how could all mess like this...Her dad took her with him . Never I can't teach her again, can't stay with her again....

(Crying louder)

Y/n....I love you ...after my Ga-Youngie ah ..I loved you the most ..with all of my heart . How can I lose you!

Meanwhile Y/n.

His dad brought her in their house.

"See your daughter!"

Her mom got confused.

"Y/n-ah why are you crying?what happened?"

His dad told her everything.

"Woo..y/n what has you done? I can't believe Mr.park? He didn't looked that !"

"Mom, dad why you all can't understand that I really love him .. Age just a number.. the truth is our love . Our pure love. I can't lost him."

He slapped her. Her mom claming him down.

"Don't say next time . I'll send you aboad soon ."

" I won't go ..I am going to him."

He stopped her .

" Y/n !! You are doing too much!" He pulled her in her room and locked it.

" Without my permission don't open the door arachchi?"

"Dae!!" Her mom afraidly said.

He went for his office.

Here,Y/n is crying louder .

Her P.O.V

Channie , where are you? My heart about to stop without you ...I really love you . I didn't think about this truth .. you used to tensed about this . But I didn't care about this . Actually I didn't think deeply . But I can't stay away from you .. The truth is we had our physical relationship too . I can't give you up ..If I can't have you , I will die then..

END CHAPTER 35
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕