💕 Chapter:17💕

He went into his house. He got fresh. The whole time passed but he didn't heard her voice let alone her seeing her face.

"Where is she? " He checked her room there was no sign of her. He got confused . He finding her while moaping his wet hair.

Finally he found her at his porch. He saw she's sleeping on easy chair like humbly. He slowly went towards her .

He looking at that sleepy Fairy then sat near her face

Fairy then sat near her face.

"Y/n...you are sleeping here! Aish...how cute when you sleeps... innocent girl.." he rubbing her hair.

"I wish I could share my feelings to you." He takes a deep breath. Then takes her on her bed.

"Sleep peacefully on your bed sweety." He membled after turned the light off.

He about to go but he sneezed hardly .

"Omo Have I got cold?" He membled while slowly went for his room.

He was continually sneezing also caughing.

His p.o.v

Ah I was wet by rain that's why I got catch cold..ah..I'm feeling not okay.." he's feeling weak as he falls asleep.

Next morning.

Y/n woke up. She got fresh.

She went downstairs.

"Is he in his room?"

Then she found him sleeping while curving himself like he's feeling cold.

She comes at him . He was Growling.

"What happened sir?"

She checked and found him as burning for the temper of fever.

"You have got fever omo ...how??"

She widened her eyes.

He is not in his sense as like what the people being when got fever .

"Ah let me check your temperature." She took thermometer then push it into his mouth.

Few seconds later she checked it was 104°f.

"Omo! So high...ah what should I do? I've to call a doctor."

She about to call a doctor but he lightly grab her wrist what was made her look back at him.

"Don't need that--i will be alright-ah.." he hardly said .

"Anni..you are not in good condition. I'm calling." She didn't listen him anymore unless she called a doctor.

After minutes later the doctor came and checked him.

"Uhmm..don't worry.. he'll be ok. Just take a good care of him . "

"Arasseo.."

"I'm giving you the prescription here you go."

"Khamsa... doctor"

"Dae.."

"I'm giving you this wet towel on your forehead . It will obsorb your warmth. "

She putting that wet towel on his forehead. He infirmly looking at her .

She then feeds him the medicine.  Then she said, " I'm going to make soup for you.."

Then she made soup for him and went in his room.

Then she made him sat down while leaning towards the wall. She feeding him .

He was blankly looking at her

He was blankly looking at her .

They having a cold glance .

After she laid him down.

"Take rest. Don't tyna stand ok ..you are weak now.. you can't able for it. Arachchi?"

He nods.

Then she smirked then went downstairs.

Her dad called her.

"Yes dad?"

"How are you doing my princess?"

"Well..."

"Where's Mr.park?"

"He's sick dad. "

"Omo what happened?"

"He'd fever last night."

"Omg..I'm coming over."

"Ahm.you Don't----" Call ended.

'her p.o.v'

Ugh...now dad will gonna come!

End chapter 17
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕