💕 Chapter:25💕

Next morning chanyeol woke up. 

His p.o.v

Uhh... morning comes! I've to get ready...

He's yawning suddenly he remembers about tonight matters and y/n.

Ahm...y/n ... tonight was a dead night for us. I don't know how to threat her after last night . Our relationship is not like now what previous was ... where's she?

He searched in house but there's no sign of her.

"Where's she?omo rooftop? She didn't went back to her room last night?"

He then rushed to rooftop.

He found her sleeping at the edge of the rooftop like a baby who is curving herself for coldness.

He comes to her . Few minutes looking at her while caring her hairs.

His p.o.v

Aishh ....if I was accepted you then you would be in my arms right now...uh..my poor luck.

Then he takes her in her room.

She wakes up while rubbing her eyes. She blurringly saw him standing there. She stands up . Kinda' ashamed.

"Sir..you!" She vent.

"Forget about last night . Get to practice I'm going to my club. Annyeong." He went .

She seeing his leaving .

Her p.o.v

How can I forget? This is not possible. I love you and I'll get your heart!

Chanyeol went for club.

Her she is practicing her swimming steps.

In the club , he always thinking about her. He wants to reduce his feelings but unable always when he sees her face. It hypnotized him .

Day passing. Y/n didn't try once for up the Matter infront of him because whenever she trys he been rude.

She is afraid to face his rudeness.

He is doing his best for expunge his love for her.

But she doesn't trying but remaining inside .

Next month has come .

This is the month of her competition.

Two days before of her competition.

In house. Chanyeol teaching her about swims.

"So, two days later your competition will gonna held. I would like to say that please concentrate on your goals..you are doing ill these days . You should be more smoothing at those sensetive parts. " He said and sighed.

She is looking at him like a Stone.

"Are you listening me?"

"Hey?"

"Y/n?"

He jostles her what makes her back in reality.

"Uh hmm... But how can I do it smoothly? When I don't have any interest at this! My dad forcing me for swimming nor I can't let it be more."

"What are you saying? You don't like to do this?"

She breathed.

"You'd told me that you were loving to do this..now what?"

"Don't you understand now what?" She pinned her eyes on him what's make him kinda' bemused.

"Uh..what do you mean?"

"Hah..I'm meaning that I love you...for loving you ...I was loving swim too. But now !"

"Now what?" He quickly glance at her. She too.

"What? You are no longer to love me right?"

"I still love you.. but you?"

"Please don't go on that matter . My head would gonna be ache then..."

"Just tell me once." She requested him.

"Please?" He hardly made annoyed face . Then she remains silent.

Then she jump into the pool and practicing. He is watching. His heart is aching inside.

His p.o.v

Why do you always ask me? It will still be the dumb same answer to you. Huh...

She went up from the pool.

"Ok..I'm making lunch for us . You go and change your cloths." Chanyeol stand up then said.

She gave him a tragic glance then went.

He's dumbfounded at this time.

At lunch time.

She's not eating Finley.

"What is problem? You should eat good."

"You are not eating well. "

"Who cares?"

He got pissed off now.

"Uh...all the times you are try to up the again Matters why?? Please be practical." He got mad at her.

"Why do I be practical when this is about just a sad dumb reality?" She said.

He wonders.

"Eat ..nor you will get sick and unable for your competition."

"I want though." She went upstairs. He about to stop her but can't.

His p.o.v

Oh God she's doing stubbornness...so agressive girl...how can I manage her?

End chapter 25
💕💕💕💕💕💕