Feelings?

Surprise I'm updating early
....................................................
Cameron's POV
When we left the mall I couldn't stop thinking about the girl we just met Emily. She was so pretty and different from the other girls, her blonde hair framed her face beautifully, her figure perfect she wasn't a Barbie doll but she wasn't big either. Her eyes were a beautiful mix between blue and green, they were so unique and different from any eyes I've seen before, laugh was so adorable, oh man do I have feelings for this girl? I was soon snapped out of my thoughts, literally Nash was snapping his fingers in front of me. "What were you thinking about Cam? You seemed lost in your own world. And we are home by the way" Nash had asked/told me. "Oh it's nothing." I told him but I could tell he knew I was lying. "Wait a second, I know what you were thinking about, you were thinking about that girl we met at the mall weren't you?" He questioned me but he already knew. I finally caved in and admitted it. And of course Hayes had to make a remark "Oooooooo Cameron has a crush." Let's just say after Hayes little remark he was chased for a good ten minutes, until we got tired. Me and the guys were planning a party since we were all in the same place at the moment, oh how I miss hanging with all the guys but Magcon had to end sometime. Nash the interrupted my thoughts by saying "Hey why don't you invite Emily to the party? She'll love the guys." I thought about it for a minute and that was a great idea. I then called her up.
Emily's POV
I was sitting at home reading my book, when suddenly I got a call from Cameron asking if I wanted to go to a party at his house with his friends I agreed and he said he'll pick me up at 7:30. Gracie called not even two minutes later wanting to hang out tonight I felt bad and asked her if it's okay with Cameron to come to the party with me. So I hung up with Gracie and called Cameron to ask if it was alright he said it was okay and I told Gracie to come to my house when she was ready and told her all the details. While I was waiting on Gracie I decided to get ready myself, I decided on a red dress that came down a little more than mid thigh and some black heels I don't usually wear heels but I wanted to try something a little different and daring, and to top it off I added a leather jacket. As for my hair and makeup I straightened my hair instead of keeping it natural and I did my makeup the same except I matched my lipstick with my red dress. By the time I had finished getting ready the doorbell rang and Gracie came in and she looked so pretty, she was wearing a green loose drees, a denim jacket and some white sandals. Her makeup was kept simple and her hair was in a curly ponytail. I explained to her how pretty she looked, but she replied with "But you look hot, your dress fits you in all the right places." I swear she's the sweetest. By the time we were done talking about each others outfits a honk came from outside.
~skip to car ride~
Cameron, Gracie, and I had just arrived at Cameron, Nash, Hayes, and Carters house, and were walking towards the door. Cameron opened the door for me and I was shocked at what I saw. It was a party with all guys, I felt very over dressed and became very insecure. But I wasn't going to let anyone see that. Cameron then introduced us to all the guys. I must say they were all cute but one certain guy caught my attention, and his name was Sammy. I don't know what drew me too him, but something did. He had a smile that could kill, and he looked around my age. I was drawn out of my thoughts when I heard Gracie talking to someone, I think his name was Matt, I could tell she liked him it was cute. Yet again I was drawn out by my thoughts to see Sammy walking over to me and saying hi. I instantly became shy, but then again who wouldn't with a cute guy with a amazing smile talking to you. We leaned a lot about each other. I found out that we were the same age, and that he could sing. I talked for him which felt like forever, and it must have been a while considering it was now one thirty in the morning. we exchanged numbers and I ran to go get Gracie who was still talking to that Matt kid, and we asked Cameron to take us home.
~Skip car ride~
Cameron dropped us off, and since it was late Gracie decided to stay the night and with that we went to sleep.
...........................................................
Hope you liked the surprise update.
What do you think of Emily and Sammy?
What do you think of matt and Gracie?