Party people

If you know how I got the title for this chapter you are my new favorite person.
.................................................................
Sammy's POV
There was this party tonight and all the guys were going. I kinda wanted to go, but I wasn't going to go without Emily and I don't know if she's into these types of parties. After all I wouldn't want my girl to be uncomfortable or be having a bad time, and if she didn't want to go I was going to hang out with her cause I wouldn't want her to be alone a guy could try and steal her from me and I wouldn't be there. I decided to call and ask her.
~Phone call~
S=Sammy
E=Emily
E- hello?
S- hey gorgeous, so there's this party tonight it's different then all the other parties, and I was wondering if you wanted to go. If not I will hang with you cause I would rather be with you than at a party any day.
E- you know what Sammy? I'll go!!
S-yay I'll pick you up at eight o'clock. See you then gorgeous.
~end of phone call~
So I've come to the conclusion that Emily doesn't have a flaw. I love everything about her. Her shyness and innocence is so different from all the other girls, but with that being sai I like it better cause it shows she's not full of herself like some girls. I would've kept thinking about her but then Nash said "I think Sammy's in love." with a smirk on his face. the other guys were nodding. I guess I was thinking out loud. "Shut in you guys." I finally told them, but I started to think, do I love her?
Jack Gilinsky's POV
We were all hanging out talking about different things when we all heard Sammy talking about Emily. I've never seem like this I thought he might've been struck with something then it hit me, he had been struck with something, love. Sammy was in love. But I wasn't the only one who caught on it was Nash who said something. He was right, and I could see Sammy thinking again, was it how she makes his heart skip a beat? I wonder.
Sammy's POV again
I was still thinking about the question that seemed to be stuck in my head. Did I love Emily? But then another question popped into my head if I love her does she love me back. I looked at my phone and saw the time and got ready and got in the car to pick up my princess. I rang the door bell and waited patiently for Emily to come to the door and when she did wow. she looked amazing, but I could tell it was different from her normal clothes. we got to the party shorty since it wasn't far from her house. We've been at the party for a while, and about everyone was drunk Matt and Gracie wore so wasted they couldn't walk and they were giving each other hickeys. Nash offered Emily alcohol but she said "No I don't drink." That made me smile, then Nash asked me and I declined because for one reason only, Emily as long as I'm with my angel I'll never drink. I could see Jack Gilinksy looking my way and smiling cause I wasn't drinking. he knows me so well that he didn't even have to ask me why. After a while, Emily and I danced.Not dirty dancing but just danced. it was soon eleven thirty and I didn't like Emily being around this type of crowd or scene for a while cause I cared about her health also. We got crack to Emily's house and we were both tired so we changed and went to bed, since we always keep a change of clothes and pajamas at each other's houses now, for nights like this. I soon drifted to sleep to the sound of Emily's light breathing.
..........................................................
Late night update.
Isn't it cute how much Sammy cares for Emily?
Do you think it's love Sammy's feeling?
If so do you think Emily will love him back?