A crush and skate board adventures

Sammy's POV
I woke up and my mind immediately went to the girls at Cameron's party, but one girl in particular. Emily.
~flashback to the party~
When I first laid eyes on her she was like a angel.She seemed alone and she was staring at Matt and her friend, Gracie I think her name was but I don't recall cause I was only interested in Emily, but back to my story. I decided to walk up to her so she wouldn't be alone, but I noticed something while I was walking. I felt something in my stomach, I thought butterflies but how I don't even know this girl and she's already giving me butterflies? I tried to push it off, but I couldn't. I was finally to her and when she turned around she had the most beautiful smile in the world. We got to know each other and time flew bye cause I was just getting to ask her if she would like to dance but she interrupted me and said "I'm really sorry but it's getting late, I should really be getting home, but we can trade phone numbers." Of course I said yes cause she was just so cute that I couldn't say no. Cameron took them home. I could see he had a crush on her too, but I couldn't blame him.
~End of Flashback~
I wanted to see her today but I think Cameron wants to hang with her too. I want to be a good friend but I also want to call her mine. Maybe we can go penny boarding and if she doesn't know how I could teacher, and she'll look so cute I can see her now. You know what I'll call her now.
~calling Emily~
Emily's POV
I was just getting out of the shower when I heard my phone ringing, so I picked it up once I saw that it was Sammy calling. I picked it up and just then my new best friend Gracie walked in looking at me rather confused, I then told her to hold on and started my conversation with Sammy. to be honest he sounded quite nervous. When the phone call ended Gracie practically jumped down my throat wanting to know why Sammy called I then said "Sammy would like to know if I wanted to go penny boarding with him and Matt and he said I could bring you along." I guess Gracie really wanted to go cause she practically screamed "Yes oh my god why wouldn't I Matt's going and he's a hottie." I then text Sammy that she's going and I went to go get ready. I went with a pretty simple laid back style and I grabbed my penny board and waited for Sammy and Matt while Gracie talked on and on and on about how amazing Matt was. Let's just say I ran to the car when I heard a honk I don't think I could take much more of Gracie talking about Matt. The whole car ride consisted of Matt and Gracie flirting, but I soon drowned them out with the music. We soon came to our destination. We were all skating boarding and while I was skating past Sammy or should I say Sammy skating past me. he grabbed my hand and pulled me with him. I was having so much fun. I think I might be crushing on him.
Gracie's POV
Matt and me have been flirting all day and I was hoping he would. My thoughts was interrupted when I heard Emily laughing. But what I saw was the cutest thing. Sammy pulling her by the hand and skate boarding with her. to be honest with you I though they were quite the pairing and I hope they end up together. I then turned my attention to Matt and saw he was staring at me, with a look in his eyes that I couldn't deceiver, but my thoughts were cut off by his lips crashing with mine and I immediately kissed back and I was the best kiss I've had. When we broke the kiss he asked the question I've been waiting for since we met. "Gracie you are amazing and when ever I'm with you I get this feeling and I finally realized it was my love for you, so will you please do me the honors of being my girlfriend?" I didn't even need to think about it and said yes. It was just then I saw Emily and Sammy watching us, Emily came up and hugged me and then converted her attention to Matt and simply said "If you hurt her I'll chop your balls off." And with that Matt ran away from Emily holding his ball. It was quite the sight. The day was finally over and we decided to go home cause Emily was getting tired. Matt was driving this time and Sammy and Emily were in the back. I turned around to talk to Emily but I saw her asleep on Sammy's lap and must I say I totally ship them together. When we got home Sammy decided that Emily was too cute sleeping and didn't want to wake her up so he decided to pick her up and take her to her bed. After Sammy left I gave Matt a kiss and said my goodbyes and fell asleep watching a movie.
.............................................
So what do you think?
Do you ship Sammy and Emily?
Do you ship Gracie and Matt?
What should their ship names be?