Birthday Girl

Sorry it's been a while and I shouldn't have any excuses but I do.
I've been stressed a lot and I have school and I have to keep my grades up cause I'll be junior next year and I have to start looking into colleges and stuff.
................................................................
Sammy's POV
Today was Emily's birthday, she was still sleeping and as much as I hated it I had to wake her up for Matt's birthday party. I lightly shook her awake, and she put the sheets over her head. "Wake up beautiful we have to get ready for Matt's birthday" I told her. she moaned and asked "Why is his birthday party so early?" "I don't know babe but we need to get ready and eat some breakfast." Eventually she got up and we got ready. When I finished I made her a stack of pancakes but they had whip cream, sprinkles, and syrup to make them special for her birthday. I had just finished putting the pancakes on the plate and put a candle in them when she came down in a beautiful summery dress. When she saw the pancakes she instantly smiled, and ran up to kiss my cheek. "Sammy I can't eat all these help me." she said slightly laughing. I agreed and started eating some of her birthday pancakes. When we finished eating it was almost time to go. We sat on the couch cuddling. I heard a honk and told Emily Jack and Jack were here to pick us up for the party.
Emily's POV
I'll admit I was a little worried that Sammy didn't remember today was my birthday but when I saw the pancakes I knew he remembered. I was so happy and started smiling like a idiot. I gave Sammy a quick kiss on the cheek.
~After breakfast~
While Sammy and I were waiting for the Jack's we cuddled on the couch. Sammy heard the honk and we went to the car, when I opened the door for the back seats I saw Johnson in the back sleeping "Aw he looks so cute sleeping" I cooed. "Hey what about me?" Sammy said pouting. "But you look cuter." I told him, he smiled at me a replied "But not as cute a you my princess." I started to blush, and tapped Johnson to wake him, so I could sit in the back. The Jack's wished me a happy birthday which was sweet that they remembered. Soon enough Johnson was back asleep but on my thigh, this time. Lets say Sammy wasn't to happy about that. I payed no attention to it considering I don't like him like that. Soon enough we arrived at Matt's birthday party. Once we got out of the car Sammy told Johnson "Next time we are all in the car this early, don't fall asleep on my girl." "Sorry man I couldn't help it her leg was comfy though." Johnson said slightly laughing at the end. Sammy then chased him around a good five minutes. We saw the other guys and they were all so sweet with remembering my birthday, Matt came up to me and said "Happy birthday my birthday twin" and gave me a big hug.
~After Matt's party~
We were all hanging out when, Cameron asked me if I wanted to go get some Starbucks. I made sure to ask Sammy if it was alright, just to be sure and he said it was okay. After that Cameron and I went to his car and headed for Starbucks.
Sammy's POV
Emily left with Cameron, as soon as we knew they were gone we got in our cars and headed for the destination. We got there in about thirty minutes and got to work setting everything up. Once everything was set up we called the rest of the guest. When everyone was there, I texted Cameron and told him to head on over here. Cam sent us a text when they were five minutes away so we could hide.
Emily's POV
After Cam and I finished our Starbucks we walked around a while, then Cameron got a text so we got in a car and headed somewhere. I didn't know where because he never told me he would just change the subject. Soon enough we were at a place that I didn't recognize, reluctantly I got out of the car and followed Cam. We got to this park, but it had tables, and lights set up. I was drawn out of my thoughts by people screaming "Happy birthday Emily." I was smiling from ear to ear and Sammy came up to me and said happy birthday, after he kissed my cheek. Everyone was here, the rest of the guys, the O2L guys and ..... "Oh my god,Jess." I screamed. She's my best friend from my hometown. She ran up to me and we hugged for a good time, when Sammy said "Hey if I didn't know any better you love Jess more than me." "Well." I dragged out, then he started pouting I playfully slapped his arm and said "I'm kidding I love you." Sammy then smiled, oh god I love his smile. I hugged everyone, and decided to catch up with Jess. We talked for what seemed like years, she told me about how Sammy flew her here just for me and how he's a keeper. Sammy went all out, even for the cake, it was so nice I was reluctant to eat it. Then came the presents, I tried telling them that they didn't need to get me anything and that just them being there was thought but they begged to differ. I opened everyone's presents except Sammy's because he told me to save his for last. "Sammy you didn't need to get me anything, having my best friend from my hometown is enough, heck having you is enough I didn't need all this." I told him. "Well I'm not excepting that I still got you something else, because you are my princess and you deserve the world." he replied. he handed me a small box, I unwrapped it differently, I unwrapped it like it was delicate, like as if it was going to shatter if I ripped the paper to hard. Soon enough I was staring at a small box, I opened it and it was a silver heart necklace with "S and E." engraved on it. I looked up at Sammy and told him I couldn't except this but he said nothing and put the necklace on my neck. I was about to hug him when he went to go get something. It was another present this time not as small, handed it to me and I opened it. It was a photo album, but before I could open Sammy put his hand over mine, the one that I was about to open it with and said "This album is full of pictures of me and you together, from the very first day we met to right this second, I didn't know about all the pictures all the guys and everyone else had been talking pictures of us together and planning on this, but I wanted to give it to you for your birthday." and with that we opened the album together and took in each photo remembering them like it was yesterday, after we finished looking at it Sammy handed me a picture of him telling me about it, and we put it in the album together. He told me to keep putting pictures in it, but I had already planned on it. I hugged him and told him "Thank you, thank you, thank you. This is the best birthday I've ever had." he hugged me back tightly, and protectively. "Anything for my world, my everything, my anchor, my best friend, and the love of my life." he told me looking me in the eyes. Tonight was truly the best night.
.......................................................................
Hope you guys enjoyed this extra long chapter.
Again I'm very sorry it took me so long to upload this chapter.
Kik: emily070799
Vine: Sammysgirl
Instagram: emily070799
Other Insta: bestie_edits
Twitter: SammyxDallas