Faking it

Sorry it's been a while 😁
.............................................................
Emily's POV
It's been about a month since my birthday. Sammy and I have been really good, but the more we put out our relationship the more hate I get. I try to ignore it because that's what Sammy would want me to do, but the more I try to ignore it the more hurtful it gets. I haven't hurt myself in anyway. For many reasons, I don't have the strength to hurt myself, and hurting myself would also hurt Sammy and I could never hurt him. No one really knows I'm hurting, some of you might think I'm just being selfish but it's really because I don't want anyone to worry they have enough going on already. I put on a smile so the guys won't suspect anything but I can tell they know something's up. Sammy was coming over in a little while. I was currently on my laptop listening to music and thinking if I should start YouTube but I don't know I might talk to Sammy about it he'll know what to do. I was interrupted by my thoughts with my doorbell ringing. I got up and opened the door and there was Sammy looking adorable with pizza. "Thanks for the pizza babe." I said taking pizza from Sammy. "Love you too babe." he replied laughing I kissed his cheek to make him feel better. We were just going to talk hang out today. Considering I had on one of Sammy's long sleeve shirt and some shorts and Sammy had on some sweats and a short sleeve. We watched my favorite show teen wolf while eating pizza. We finished pizza and Sammy said something I was hoping he wasn't going to say. "Emily sweetheart what's wrong, I know something's wrong you're smiling way too much believe me I know all the tricks, oh and don't tell me it's nothing cause I know you'll be lying to me." I sighed and began to tell him what I haven't been telling him for a while. "I'm sorry, it's just the hate has been getting a lot worse because we've been more public with our relationship and it's been getting so much harder ignoring it." I let a few tears escape and I as I reached up to wipe them away Sammy beat me too it. his delicate touch on my face made me smile slightly. He then started to speak "Oh babe I'm so sorry, I never wanted this to happen, I love you so much, and I understand if you want to break up with me because of the hate being to much." he said the last part sadly. "No Sammy I would never leave you because of hate, if I thought it would be too much I wouldn't have started dating you, I know the risks of dating you." I said with our hands intertwined. "Okay, but you haven't been hurting yourself or taking pills or anything right?" Sammy said asking me hopefully. "No I couldn't do that too you." I told him I could tell by his smile he was happy. We spent the rest of the night just talking and cuddling it was perfect.
.............................................................
Sorry it's short the next chapter will be longer I promise.
I'm not actually depressed or anything or making fun of me.
But if you ever are and want to talk I want you guys to know you can come to me and we can talk.
Vine: Sammysgirl
Instagram: emily070799
Other Insta: bestie_edits
Twitter: SammyxDallas