Revealing the truth

Sammy's POV
Since Emily hasn't seen all of L.A. I was going to take her around and just hang out today. She wasn't awake yet so I went on Twitter and saw some people asking if I was single and I decided I wanted to tell the fans.I saw Emily sit up looking adorable with her bed head, I kissed her forehead and smiled. I always seem to smile around her. I saw her looking through Twitter and she said "People keep asking me if I'm single." I turned and gave her a serious look and said "Well you can tell them you're not single because you are with me." she smiled and said " Someone's a little jealous." and kissed my cheek. "Of course I'm jealous, you're mine and no one can have you." She did that cute little giggle and I couldn't help but think wow she's perfect. I had a idea of what to do today, so I went to get ready and so did Emily. She looked like a little rebel. We were walking down the board walk, and I saw all these shirtless guys looking at her so I put my arms around her being the over protective person I am. She looked at me confused, "What, seeing all these shirtless guys looking at you is making me jealous." "Well you don't have to worry I'm yours and only yours." she told me and I smiled and kissed her not caring who saw. We got ice cream and then headed back to my house because I wanted to tell the fans on YouNow but I knew she would be uncomfortable so I was going to be sneaky. I opened the laptop and went on YouNow while Emily was out the room and tweeted that I was on you now and saw all the views I was getting and said "I have something very important to tell you guys but I have someone with me to help me tell you." I saw Emily come back "Hey beautiful, can you come here?" I asked. "Sure what's up Sammy?" She said. She sat down and I kissed her and she kissed back we pulled back and I looked at the laptop, smiled and said "Guys say hello to my beautiful girlfriend Emily. Say high beautiful." She hid behind me, and I asked her "Why are you hiding? Come here babe." "No, I don't have makeup on and they probably won't like me." she said shyly "You don't need makeup you are beautiful with and without it, and they'll love you without any questions." She smiled, waved at the laptop and ran away. "Well guys that's what I wanted to tell you and I'd like you all to know that I'm very happy and please don't send her hate, she's a angel. That's it, goodbye I love you all." I really hope people don't send her hate, she doesn't deserve it at all. I smiled and went to hang with my girl.
.................................................................
They finally told the world.
Do you think Emily can handle people knowing?
And I'm freezing and I live in Florida 😒