Confession

~Previously~
When I got to my house I started to plan something special for me and Emily because I wanted to tell her that I .............
~Present~(still Sammy's POV)
Love her. I was nervous, and I was just planing. I was panicking for a few reasons. 1) what do I wear, 2) how will I tell her because I'm not good with words ( A/N if you know where I got this from you are amazing) and 3) what if she doesn't feel the same. I had already told Emily to be ready by eight o'clock. It was only four thirty, but I still needed to know what to say and what to wear. I was currently pacing back and forth in my room trying to get everything perfect. I decided I needed help and called the Jacks since they are my closest friends and they always no what to do.
After two rings Gilinksy picked up
~Convo~
JJ- Johnson
JG- Gilinksy
S- Sammy
JG- "Hey man what's up?"
S- "I'm planing a date, and I want to tell Emily that I love her. And I need you guys help."
JJ- "Awe Sammy's in love."
S- "Shut up Johnson."
JJ- "Okay man, but yeah will help."
JG- "We will be there in ten. Buy man."
S- "Bye guys see you in ten."
~End of Convo~
Sure enough ten minutes later Jack and Jack came. "Hey guys, thanks for coming to help me." I told them. "No problem man." Johnson answered. I told them the plan and about me panicking. "Dude wear a suit, it'll look nice since it's somewhere fancy and you're telling her you love her." Gilinksy told me, he always knows what to wear. Then Johnson gave me the best advice by saying "And when you tell her you love her, just let it come naturally, don't over think if you really love her it'll just come naturally." "Thank you man that's really good advice." I told him, and with that I went to my room and started to get ready for my date. By the time I was done getting ready it was time to leave, so I could pick up Emily. Oh I bet she looks beautiful as always. I started to say goodbye to the guys, but they stopped me and said "Good luck man, I know you'll do great and we know she loves you too." And with that I left my house and got in my car. On eight o'clock in the dot I arrived at Emily's house. I walked up and rang the doorbell, as soon I rang the bell I got those damn butterflies in my stomach. I was drawn out of my thoughts by Emily opening the door and she looked stunning. She had on all black dress that fit in all the right places, some red heels, and her hair was wavy. Wow she looked perfect,simple as that. I was pulled out of my thoughts when she said "Sammy? Are you okay?" "Oh yeah I'm so sorry you just look so gorgeous, perfect, beautiful, and amazing." I told her. She smiled and I could see her start to blush and she said "Thank you, but you don't look to bad yourself." now it was my turn to blush. I took her arm and walked her to the passenger seat, and opened her door, she giggled and sat down in the car. I went over to the drivers side and started the car. We were driving in silence but it was a comfortable silence. "So where are we going tonight?" Emily asked, I wasn't going to tell her although it's so hard to say no to her. "Sorry but you'll just have to wait till we get there." she sighed and said "Fine.", she was trying so hard to be upset but she just looked so cute. We arrived at the destination, and I quickly got out of the car so I could open her door, when I opened her door she giggled and said "Why thank you my good sir." in a posh accent. Oh gosh she was so cute. We walked with our arms linked together, when we got inside she gasped and told me "Oh Sammy this looks so expensive you didn't have to do this." "I'd only do it for you beautiful." I replied. A waiter said "Reservations?" "Wilkinson." I told him. "Right this way." the waiter said and took us to our seat. It was for two people and by the window, I payed a little extra for this seat but it was worth it. We ordered our food, and are. The waiter brought the bill, and I noticed Emily start to get her wallet. "No you're not paying, I'm paying for you, and no arguments." I told her she just sighed and but her wallet away. When we finished eating I took her to the next destination, I could tell she was confused because we weren't going back to the car. I took her to a romantic gazebo. Lets just say she was surprised, but I had a few more tricks up my sleeve. I took her to the center of the gazebo, and walked over to the hidden CD player and played Jacob Whitesides songs "You're perfect" and then "Words" and danced while the songs played, and after "Words" ended I began to talk. "Emily I've wanted to tell you this for the longest time but I'm not good with words. Every time I see you I get butterflies in my stomach, and every time I kiss you I feel sparks. I love everything about you, you're like a angel from heaven. With that I wanted to tell you I that I love you, yes I love you and I don't care if you don't feel the same-" I was cut off by her lips crashing into mine, and when she pulled away she looked me in the eyes and said "Sammy I love you too." I was surprised I mean how can a girl as beautiful and perfect like her, like a guy like me. I then picked her up by the waist, spun her around, and kissed her again but with more passion then when she kissed me. After a while of just swaying back and forth in each other's arms, we decided to walk back to the car, and Emily asked "Is it a long way to the car?" "It's a little far, why angel?" she blushed and said "Because these heels are making my feet her." she said it a little embarrassed. Without saying a single word I picked her up and carried her bridal style to the car. When we got to the car I put her down on her feet, and opened her door, she was about to get in but yet again I picked her up and put her in the car. She thanked me, and I walked to the drivers side and I started to drive to her house and we held hands the whole way there. When we got to her house I walked her to the door and was about to kiss her goodnight when she said "Sammy why don't you just stay the night?" to be honest I wasn't going to argue with that. Once we both got changed I told her I was going to the guest room but she stopped me and said "Why don't you stay in my room tonight?" I asked her "Are you sure? and she just nodded in response. When I got to her room she was already in bed, she saw me walk in and she smiled at me, and told me "There's nothing to be afraid of silly." and with that I got in bed and we .................... just cuddled till we both fell asleep. (A/N I BET YOU THOUGHT THEY WERE GOING TO HAVE SEX BUT THEY JUST CUDDLED😂😂😂)
.............................................................
Well what did you all think?
Favorite part of this chapter?
Nice long chapter for you guys