Lazy day

Emily's POV
I woke up, and tried to move but I couldn't. I turned at the noise of a light chuckle, it was Sammy laughing at my confusion. I smiled up at him and kissed his cheek. We sat there for a few minutes and just smiled at each other. I then decided to mess with him, I started to lean in to kiss him, and he started to lean in to me and I whispered in his ear "What do you want to do today?" And smirked. considering we were still at the guys house you heard all the guys go "Ooooooo Sammy you just got played by your girl." Sammy was sitting there laughing and so was I. Sammy then answered my question "How about a lazy day, just you and me. And you'll pay for that later." and he winked. I loved the idea and smiled and nodded at him. a few minutes later we said goodbye to the guys and went to his house. When we got to his house he handed me his sweats and a T-shirt,which was way too big. We decided to watch movies all day specifically Disney movies. We just sat there cuddling, on the couch which was too small but perfect. We finished the last movie and Sammy proposed......... a question. "Do you ever get butterflies in your stomach?" It was a weird question but answered it anyways. "Yes a lot actually. Why?" "Because when ever I'm with you I get butterflies and you make me nervous and I was wondering if I was the only one who got butterflies." I was smiling like a idiot by his sweet words, and I kissed him and he kissed me. It wasn't a make out session but a small kiss and filled with love. But my mind wondered,did I love this boy? I think I do, well he broke down my walls that I tried so hard to keep up and I'm glad it was him. After this kiss I said "You are the reason for my butterflies." We just sat there and listened to music, but with Sammy I could hear him humming along and in that moment I realized he mad my heart melt. Our little moment was cut off by the pizza guy. We were eating pizza in silence but it was a comfortable silence. We finished eating and once again it was the door again I asked Sammy if I could get the door since it was his house. You would not believe who was at the door it was ...................
Gracie and Matt "What do you guys want?" I asked. "We wanted to hang with you." Matt. I felt bad but I said no, and that it was a Sammy and me day. When they left I smiled and sat with my Sammy again. When I'm in his arms I feel so safe like no one can hurt me. I soon fell asleep.
..........................................................
Sorry for the short chapter.