Girls night and thoughts

Surprise update
..............................................
Emily's POV
When I woke up I noticed I something odd, I was still in my clothes from last night. I decided to take a shower so I would be fresh. after my shower I got dressed but I felt like having a lazy day so I put on my sweats and a tank top. I walked down and noticed Gracie just now waking up, and I became even more confused. "Gracie two things, one what are you still doing here? And two why did I wake up in the clothes I had on last night?" I had a feeling these were going to be some weird answers but my curiosity got the best of me. Gracie simply answered with "I fell asleep watching a movie on your couch last night and you fell asleep on Sammy in the car and he thought you were to cute to wake up so he carried you to bed and might I add it was the cutest thing in the world." When she said that about Sammy I started blushing at how he thought I was cute sleeping. But Gracie be Gracie she started teasing me. After Gracie finished teasing me we decided to hang out together, since she was already here. We were eating breakfast in our sweats when we heard the door bell.
Sammy's POV
Matt and me decided we were going to surprise the girls today. we bought pizza because we know how much they love pizza. While we were driving there I was very tempted to punch Matt because he would not shut up about how perfect and amazing Gracie was. I admit I was kinda jealous that Matt had a girlfriend and I didn't, but I pushed that thought aside. We arrived at Emily's house and rang the door bell, when she answered she was wearing sweats way too big for her and a tank top she looked so cute even in sweats can she get anymore perfect. I was drawn out of my daze when I heard Matt coughing, it is then I realized I had been staring at Emily I became embarrassed and starting blushing. I finally had collected myself enough to talk to Emily. "Matt and me want to hang out with you guys and we even brought pizza." Emily smiled at me then said "Sorry guys we having girls night and frankly you aren't girls, but we still want the pizza." She smiled and I pouted like a puppy and she laughed at me and may I just say it was the cutest laugh I've ever heard. And with that she hugged me and took the pizza. Matt and me decided we will let them have their girls day and the pizza. We drove home and we got home, I was smiling from ear to ear. I got questioning looks from all the guys but I think Cameron knew what was going on. I finally couldn't contain my feelings and had to tell them with that I said "Guys remember Emily from the party? Well I've been hanging out with her a lot and I've fallen for her." The guys we happy for me and their reactions were so funny especially Taylor's he said "Ooooooo you go Sammy go get her." On the other hand Cameron didn't look to happy he looked beyond pissed actually. After everyone finally calmed downed Cameron asked if he could talk to me, he didn't have to say anything I already knew it was going to be about me liking Emily. I could see the disappointment in his eyes as he said. "Look I know you like Emily, a lot but I like her too and when I found you liked her I feel like I've lost my chance. Although I was upset in the beginning I'm not now and I'm okay with you dating her." I was genially surprised by his response. I responded by saying "Thanks brother I glad you aren't mad, I wouldn't want to cause trouble between us or any of the other guys." And with that we bro hugged and went to join the rest of the guys. I soon went to the guest room and decided I was going to plan a date to take Emily on.
Emily's POV
After the guys left Gracie and me decided to eat and have a dancing party where we danced and sung to songs we were having so much fun. I didn't even realize it was two o'clock in the morning we decided to go to sleep.
~next day~
I was woke up by a knocking at the door. And when I opened it was...............

................................................................
Sorry guys cliffhanger
Who do you thinks at the door?
What do you think Sammy is planing for the date?