Thomas ~ Bad Day

*requested by @maddiwolf15*

As Thomas walked in through the door, he slammed it quickly behind him, earning the attention of his roommate and best friend, Y/n.

"Tommy, you okay?" She asked as she shut the book, she was reading and began walking through the hall towards Thomas' mutters and curses.

As she got there, she watched as the boy paced across the floor, his hands behind the back of his neck. "Tommy?" Y/n asked quietly, yet slowly. He looked up and stared at her, anger and annoyance clear in his eyes.

"What do you want, Y/n?" He asked, slight venom from the voice. She stepped back slightly and raised her eyebrows in shock. "Hey, don't take your anger out on me!" She retorted, stepping closer.

He eventually realised his mistake and looked at her with sorry eyes. "I'm sorry, Y/n, I just had a bad day at work" he said, letting his hands flop casually to his side. "Wanna tell me about it?" She asked, holding her hands out, signalling for a hug.

He sighed and walked up to her, wrapping his arms around her waist as he rested his head on her shoulder.

"What happened?" She asked as she patted his back. He pulled away from her as she guided him towards her bed. "Tell me" she said, resting a hand on his leg. "Well, Kenny decided it would be a good idea to change the entire script" he began, trying his hardest not to raise his voice at his best friend. (A/n: obviously I have nothing against Kenny, I love him).

"Go on" she said, looking at him with understanding eyes. "And then when we were trying to film, people would keep messing up there lines, meaning we would have to restart the scene over and over again" he finished as Y/n nodded along.

"Ah, I get it, that can get annoying" she said, agreeing with him. "I'm sorry that happened" she said, patting him on the shoulder.

Thomas nodded as she pulled him in for another hug. "How about we go and get some coffee?" She asked, standing up. "I hear there's a new place, down the street" she finished, a big grin on her face, knowing that coffee was one of Thomas' weaknesses.

"That could work" he joked, standing up with her. "Your so easy to talk to, you know that right?" He said, smiling down at the 5'3 girl. "That's why I'm your best friend" she beamed, swaying her hips from side to side.

He gritted his teeth slightly as his smile faded. "Yeah, um, best friend" he agreed, looking down at the floor. "Tommy, what do you mean?" She asked, feeling slightly paranoid and hurt. "Huh?" Thomas asked, turning his attention to her once again.

"You muttered best friend like it was a bad thing.." Y/n began. "Do you not want to be.... friends.. anymore?" Y/n asked, fear and sorrow in her voice. "No, no, no" Thomas said quickly, putting his hands on her shoulders.

"I just.." he began. "You just what?" Y/n asked, calmly, trying to shake the tears from her eyes. "I can't pretend that I only feel a friendship towards you anymore" he said, confidently, a slight smile at the corner of his lips.

Y/n looked taken aback. "You mean?" She asked, trying not to sound hopeful. "I love you, Y/n, I always have" he finished, signalling the main point of the conversation.

Before he could say anymore, a pair of lips crashed into his. Y/n's lips. He seemed shocked but soon melted into the kiss. Once they broke apart they stared at each other for a few minutes before Y/n broke the silence.

"And that's how I feel about you, Tommy"