-1- Stripper

[2021-10-25] Hey everyone! I've finally decided to start re-uploading this! So I'll upload a chapter once a week (on Mondays) to pace out the releases. I hope you guys enjoy since you asked for this so much!

Midoriya's POV:

"You're up Clover!" The boss shouted to me, I adjusted the bunny ears on top of my head and the small-holed fishnets that were hugging my legs. I climbed onto the stage and grabbed the pole, right away there was a crowd of men and women around the stage watching, but this wasn't a new thing, I always brought in the most people for some reason I never really saw why. I swung around it once signalling the DJ to start my song, of course, he chose Pony by Ginuwine. I get this song every time, I really need to start asking for different songs...  I got a cheer from one of the men in front of me and someone tucked a bill into the top of my costume (Bunny outfit). I pulled myself up and my eyes landed on someone sitting on a sofa on the other side of the club. I'll go see them after~ My eyes went back to the crowd and I continued my dance, I climbed to the top of the pole and started the dance.

(I can't write this scene for some reason I tried like four different times, it looks like this but with Pony playing in the background:)

The song ended and grabbed any cash that fell onto the stage, I got off quickly as the next worker was getting on. I didn't even put it away I was just so drawn to the stranger on the sofa, I handed all my earnings to Kacchan to hold for me. I walked over to the man and actually got a good look at him, he had a sharp face with soft cheeks, his body looked like it was split into two halves, one side of his hair was red while the other was white, on the red side there was a scar over his piercing ice-blue eye, the other side had a greyish brown eye, even with all the beauty he looked so... numb. I stood on his left side while he scrolled through his phone. He noticed I was there but didn't look up right away.

"I'm not interested-" He cut himself off while he looked me from the bottom up, I smirked as he put his phone away, still staring at me in awe. He spread his legs further as an invitation for me to start a dance. I sat myself down in his lap and began, he tried putting his hands on my hips and just like magic Iida, the club bouncer, was behind him, he tapped him on the shoulder making the man's head turn.

"Sir, you can't touch the dancers." he took his hands off my hips, for some reason I missed the warmth which was weird since I've never actually liked any of my customers touching me in any way.

"Iida it's alright." I tried to convince him I was ok with it, which I was. But Iida being Iida didn't take that for an answer.

"Sorry but it's against the rules." He said while chopping his hands through the air in a robotic manner. The man underneath me spoke up.

"I can pay for a champagne room." Iida didn't respond, he just looked to me, I nodded and got off of the man's lap. He smiled in an empty way and followed me to the room, I pushed open the curtain letting him in, he apathetically smiled again while going and sitting on the couch. I went back over to him and got back onto his lap, this time was much different, his hands were all over me from the start. Normally I would have hated this but with this mystery man, it just felt... right. His hands trailed down my slim torso and rested on my hips, I smiled at the feeling of them there.

"So why a stripper?" He asked with a monotone voice, I couldn't tell if he was making fun of me or genuinely asking, I decided to answer honestly.

"Well, I am in huge debt to this loan shark because of my father's gambling addiction. He always said he was going to handle it and one day he just got up and left leaving me to deal with the money... So I work here and all the earnings I get goes to my apartment and paying him off..." He frowned to me.