-24- Punishment~

Midoriya's POV:

"Last night you never got properly punished~" I gulped. What is he planning? He got off the bed and walked into the closet, he came out with two shopping bags.

"Is that closet like a store or something?!" I chuckled while he held up the two bags.

"Blindly pick one." I pointed to the second bag hoping it was the better option. He handed me the bag, I opened it looking inside. HE WANTS ME TO WEAR THIS?!? I held the maid's outfit in front of me. He opened the other bag.

"This one was just lingerie so I guess you got lucky with that one." Honestly, I'd prefer the lingerie...

"Oh, final touch!" He grabbed the collar off the nightstand and put it in my hands. I gulped and started changing, putting on the feminine underwear and the collar first. Then I slipped on the actual costume. It barely went to my mid-thigh! How was I supposed to do anything! Shoto circled around me once.

"Perfect~" He walked into his closet and before I could ask what he was doing he came out, buttoning up his dress shirt.

"Let's go to my office I have work to do." He lifted me in his arms making me grab onto his neck so I wouldn't fall, he chuckled and walked out the door. With every step, the dress bounced. I took my hands away from his neck and held down the skirt to make sure no one could see anything. He turned onto a floor, I didn't check which one, and unlocked a large dark oak door pushing it open for me to see a huge office. He closed the door but I didn't hear it lock, he put me down and sat in his chair, I was about to sit in one of the seats in front of him but he shook his head.

"No. Angel come here. Your seat is with me~" I walked over to him and he pulled me into his lap. He leaned onto his desk and pressed a red button. There was a loud beep that filled the room.

"Will Bakugou, Kirishima, Shoji and Ojiro come to my office?" He took his finger off making another loud beep.

"That goes to the whole mansion." He whispered clearing things up, he went back to his paperwork with me watching when there was a knock at the door.

"Come in." The four people he called came in. Kacchan looked messed up though.

"KACCHAN! What happened to you?!" He looked exhausted for one, with bite marks and bruises all over any visible part of his body. I'm sure there's more we can't see... Kirishima rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well, what Yaoyorozu said last night really got us... umm... in the mood?" He looked over to Kacchan who looked fuming mad.

"I can barely walk you jerk!" He yelled.

"What did Yaoyorozu say last night?" Shoto asked.

"Oh, she told us that she accidentally walked in on you two last night. Freaky." I felt my face heat up.

"So I wasn't imagining the door closing... Well, her fault for not knocking first."

"Um, why did you call us boss?" The tall man asked. I'm assuming that's Shoji because I've met everyone else.

"Right I have two separate jobs for you. Now I know this isn't your field Kirishima and Bakugou but I was assuming Bakugou would want to take part in this." They all tilted their heads.

"You're going to get Izuku's parents." Kacchan's eyes filled with anger.

"Those scum don't deserve to see Deku again." He spat.

"I agree. But Izuku wants to bring them here then he can decide what to do with them." Shoto spoke.

"Now who wants to take wh-"

"I'll go after his dad." Kacchan shouted.

"No your not Kacchan." I said making him snap to me.

"I want my dad alive. I remember what you promised me when he left. Don't think I forgot you saying the next time you saw him you'd murder him, now you have the stuff to do that. So no, you can go get my mom since we all know how much you loved her." Kacchan pouted from me shutting him down.

"Umm, we don't know." Kirishima said with a nervous laugh.

"Auntie Inko was like my second mom. She was really awesome before she left. Neither of actually blame her for leaving either."

"He pretty much lived with me every time his mom kicked him out." I finished.

"Enough chit chat. Here's your assignments, you'll both have jets ready for tomorrow."

"So I guess we do that tonight?" Kirishima mumbled, Kacchan and I caught onto what he meant but the others didn't.

"What's 'that'?" Shoto asked.

"Oh! Kirishima, Ashido, Yaoyorozu and a few others wanted to take me out tonight to see the town! We're also going to get you a wedding gift~" I explained letting the wedding part slip out.

"Wedding gift?!" All four asked.

"It's nothing. Your all dismissed." The four walked out, Kacchan walking especially slow. I looked up to Shoto who had his stoic expression like normal.

"Shoto! Why didn't you tell them!" I whined and kicking my feet lightly.

"Because Angel, if I tell them they'll tell everybody and I can't have the whole gang asking about it. It's too much to handle, they're all super nosy. So they'll find out after we plan everything. For now, we can tell a few people."

"Like Kacchan?" I asked.

"Yes, you can tell Bakugou as long as he promises not to tell anyone." I gave a quick nod as he went back to his work, I watched happily. The phone on the desk went off, Shoto reached over and picked it up.

"Yes, hello?... Ah ok... He's here?... Alright put him in the interrogation room I'll be down in a minute." He put the phone down and picked me up bridal style walking to the door.

"Where are we going?" I asked in a childish manner.

"I need to go talk to someone important and you're coming with me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[old] Turns out I had the time to post today! Lucky you!

(1033 Words)