-35- Injury

Shoto's POV:
"Will Shinsou, Ojiro, Shoji, Mei, Tokoyami Kirishima and Bakugou please come to my office?" I end the announcement and go to tracing hearts on Izuku's back while we wait. I would do more but doctor Marten seems to be analyzing my every move. After a minute or two, there is a knock on the door, Shoji, Tokoyami and Ojiro walk in.

"Tokoyami I need you after I'm done talking with everyone, feel free to take a seat." He nods before sitting in the second chair in front of my desk

"I need both of you two to go get a cat, peacefully, at... Where is it Angel?" Izuku lifts his head from my shoulder and tells them the address, it was a more complex condo address so I couldn't catch it. They both nod before walking off. Next to come are Bakugou and Kirishima.

"I need you two to wait until Mei gets here." They nod and stand at the side of the room. Shinsou comes in followed by Mei.

"Shinsou, you like cats right?" I see a little twinkle in his eyes.

"Yeah." I nod slowly.

"Can you get everything a cat could need and more? The basics and maybe a cat tree for the basement you're getting two new visitors. One is a cat." He looked happy before he thought.

"Wait if one is a cat who is the other?" I look to doctor Marten.

"This is doctor Marten. I think you'll enjoy her company. She comes with a cat and is a therapist so she likes psychology like you. Except she uses it to help people instead of break them... Anyways could you take her to the spare room in the basement? I think it's already set up." He nods and escorts the doctor out of the room.

"Now you three. Mei, is your research done?" All three looked at me.

"Yup! Finished right before I got here!" Mei exclaimed.

"Great, I'll let you explain to Bakugou and Kirishima the plan. But I have someone's guts to rearrange." Bakugou understood what I meant but Kirishima didn't get it right away.

"Wait? Isn't that therapist lady downstairs now? Won't she be freaked out if she sees you torturing someone?" He asked worriedly, Bakugou chuckled before turning to his boyfriend.

"He means Deku." Kirishima's jaw drops.

"Boss! Don't kill Midoirya!" He shouts while taking a step closer.

"No, you dumbass he's going to fuck him shitless." Bakugou clears making me chuckle.

"Wow, you're so dumb so times." Bakugou comments with an eye roll.

"But you love this dumbass~" Kirishima flirts while winking. I sigh before getting up off my chair with Izuku on my chest like before.

"Tokoyami please follow me." He nods and gets up and nods. I go out of the room but before I close the door I say one last thing.

"Let yourselves out when you're done, it should lock if not get me." They nod and I close the door clicking the lock button. I hear the click and I head back to the stairs, walking quickly with anticipation. I make it to the door and surprisingly Tokoyami is right behind me. He kind of gives me the creeps, he's a very closed off guy. I don't even see him unless I call him...

"Tokoyami please stand outside this door and guard it. If anyone comes near it tell them we're busy." He nods and I close the door, I smirk.

"Now no one will interrupt us~" I walk over to the bed and bring Izuku down onto it still being careful of his shot wound. I take his shirt off and start kissing his neck making him tilt his head back.

"If your injury hurts too much tell me ok?" He nods and I go back to sucking on his neck. I take off his pants and start palming him through his boxers. It's unlucky he's wearing boxers... He looks so much cuter in females underwear... I start to strip myself, breaking away from his neck looking at the deep purple marks. I smile before taking off my pants so we're both in our boxers. I go into the nightstand and grab his collar, I clip it around his neck and tug on the chain lightly. He smirks as he comes forward.

"What do you want from me, Angel?~" I ask teasingly.

"I want Daddy to help me~" I tug on the chain again.

"That's not very specific is it Angel? What do you want me to help with?~" I ask again.

"I want Daddy to fuck me senseless and make sure people know I'm yours~" He teases while getting into my lap.

"Of course Angel~" I lay him down gently and start to suck and bite all over his chest and neck leaving very visible marks. I slowly bring his boxers down and bring one finger into his hole quickly adding a second.

"Mmm~" He hummed, I started to move my fingers before adding a third then a fourth, I moved around a bit until he seemed ready. This time was much faster.

"Did you get ready for me before?~" I asked with a smirk.

"Yes Daddy~ While you were with doctor Marten." I quickly whip off my underwear and line myself up.

"You ready?" I ask, he nods as I slowly push in groaning at the feeling of being inside him. I stay still so he can adjust to my size. He takes a minute before nodding, I start to slowly move inside him before I give a small thrust making him grab onto my arm.

"Everything ok?" I ask he nods and I continue, I start to pick up my pace and I can feel his grip on my arm getting tighter and tighter to the point where his nails were piercing my skin. I stopped moving.

"Something is obviously wrong. Does it hurt?" He shakes his head.

"Izuku. No lying. Does it hurt? If it does then we can stop, or we can continue but I don't want to see you in pain."

"I-I'm fine." He whispers.

"No, you're not. What hurts and why are you hiding it?" I ask while pulling the whole way out.

"Nothing hurts! Except... maybe my shoulder... just a little... But I want to continue, I promised you we would do this if you saw the therapist and you did so now I have to pay up!" He exclaimed.

"Izuku, it's ok. I don't want anything from you but your love. Besides, there are plenty more days where we can have sex, it doesn't have to be today. I don't want you to be uncomfortable just because you want to make me feel good. That's not fair." I start to put his clothes back on. I'm sure my problem will go away soon enough. Once I finish putting his clothes on I put mine on and  I take off his collar putting it back into the nightstand. I lay down next to him and smile at him before kissing him softly.

(1308 Words)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[all old]

I promise I'm not avoiding the smut! I know it was cut off twice in total but I have something planned! I hope you understand! It'll be explained more soon!

I decided to post this now because I have no free time and I'm procrastinating as shit so I write this instead of doing my video project worth like a quarter of my grade that's due in three hours. I'm sitting in a full-on toga dressed like a man for my history class project yet I'm writing fanfics. What a night.

Update: It's 4am I gave up on the project and I have accepted my fate of failing. This is going to be my second night without sleep and I have school tomorrow...