-3- Protectors

[2021-11-05 ] I'm going to try to keep these the way they were as much as possible meaning I might leave old captions in.

Todoroki's POV:

(The night they met)

I had just left the club after finishing my meeting with one of my newer clients. I walked to my car and got in, I told the driver to go back to the base and he gave a small nod before starting the car and driving.

Once we got to the base I stepped out while the driver went to park the car in the garage. I opened the door and walked into the huge house. Right away I was approached by Momo.

"Shoto, did the meeting go well?" I nodded instead of giving a verbal response.

"Mei I have a new mission for you." She got off the couch and followed me to my office.

"What is it, boss?" She asked. I sat in my seat behind my desk and moved a stack of papers over so I could rest my arms.

"Find everything you can on a man who goes by Clover or Deku at The Landing Strip Gentleman's Club." She nods and writes down the names on her hand.

"Anything else boss?" She askes looking up to me.

"That'll be all." I say while waving my hand in the air dismissing her. She walked out of the office, closing the door behind her.

-A Few Hours Later-

I heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked, the door opened and Mei slipped in.

"I have some information on Clover." I looked up from my work and she was holding a bunch of papers, she handed the stack to me, as I looked through them she explained what she knew.

"His real name is Izuku Midoriya. Age 24. Occupation, Entertainer. Apartment address, 4034, Room 512." I put the papers down and smiled at her.

"Thank you, Mei, that's all." She smiled and walked out of the room. I pressed the red button on my microphone, the speakers made a beep before my voice was put throughout the mansion.

"Will Ojiro and Shoji please come to my office." I spoke into the sound system. It made another beep as I took my finger off. After a minute of waiting there was a knock on the door, two of my men came in the room, to be exact Ojiro and Shoji.

"You called for us boss?" Ojiro asked.

"Yes, I have a mission for you." They both sat in the chairs in front of my desk.

"Anything." Shoji declared while taking his seat.

"I need you to follow Izuku Midoriya and watch over him. Don't interact with him or touch him. If I find out you so much as talked to him there will be serious consequences. If there is any threat take it out immediately. Watch from a distance but close enough to take action. Here is his information, your mission will start tomorrow morning at seven AM." I handed each of them the papers and they read over them before looking back up to me.

"You got it, boss." They said in unison, Shoji got up to leave but Ojiro stayed in his seat.

"Can I ask why you want us to watch this boy? He doesn't seem very important." His face turned from confused to scared, probably from the look on my face which went from apathetic to angry. I got up from my chair and walked around the desk to where he was sitting. Shoji tried to exit the room when I snapped to him.

"Sit back down." He hurried over to the seat next to Ojiro.

"Oh Ojiro," I grabbed his face making his lips part upwards and downwards, "You really just fucked up~" I sang maniacally. Both of the men gulped.