-11- Interruption

!!WARNING!! - Smut (Kinky)
[old] It's smut time... Already mentioned but they are aged up. This is going to be extra kinky so umm... Sorry?

Don't like stuff like this? Please skip this whole chapter.

More Info:
- Midoriya is a brat (Convince me otherwise)
- Being tied up
-Daddy Kink
- Collars
- Dirty Talk
- Lingerie

This chapter is going to be longer than normal.

Todoroki's POV:

We made it up the stairs and to the front of my room, I unlocked it and pushed it open letting Izuku walk in first. I followed closely behind slightly slouching earning a giggle from him, he turned around so we were face to face.

"You're following me~" He teased.

"You're just too cute to not follow~" I watched as his face turned bright red making me want to tease him more.

"Maybe I should follow you around everywhere~" I took a step closer pushing the door closed with my foot.

"Or maybe... I should make you follow me wherever I go~" I purred while coming right up to him and lifting him up before putting him on the bed.

"Maybe you should~" He pushed himself backwards until his back hit the headboard. I walked to the corner of the room and brought a chair in front of the bed, he tilted his head like an adorable puppy.

"About that private dance?~" His mouth formed an 'O' before turning into a mischievous smirk. He got up from the bed (Still in the lingerie from before) and pushed me down into the chair, putting one foot in between my two spread legs he grabbed my tie and wrapped it around his hand. Keeping hold of my tie he sat on my lap facing me, I placed my hands on his hips when he slapped one with his free hand.

"No touching~" He undid my tie and slid it off my neck, grabbing both my hands he pulled them behind my back and tied them together. I struggled agaisnt it by jerking my shoulders before smirking.

"Thats better~ Now. If theres something you like ask for it~" He spoke seductively.

"Call me Daddy."

"Alright Daddy~" I loved hearing that come out of his mouth, it just rolled off his tongue. He put both his hands on my chest and brought his mouth close to my neck, he stuck his tongue out and slid it from my collarbone to the bottom of my jawline. Starting to bounce and grind in my lap he moved his mouth to my lips kissing me deeply. I felt the tent in my pants grow as he bounced more, he broke off of the kiss and took off the coat of my suit leaving me in my dress-shirt, he undid the first button of my shirt when there was a knock at the door. I struggled agaisnt the tie binding my hands since I had to get the door.

"Don't worry I'll get it~" I knew Izuku was shameless... Meaning he is going to make a fool of me since he can't really get embarrassed, he walks around in lingerie for a job. I'm sure if the tables were turned he'd be as red as a tomato. Izuku opened the door a sliver and I heard who I thought was Ashido.

"Hey Midoriya. Where's the boss?" I couldn't see her but I could almost hear Izuku's smirk.

"Right here~" He opened the door fully to let her watch me fighting agaisnt the tie.

"Wait. Did you kidnap the boss or something?!" Kaminari exclaimed. Great they're all there arent they...

"No Kaminari. It's... Complicated." I responded, there was a cocky laugh and I knew right away who it was.