Chapter 7 - The Super Show... With Milkshakes?

'It was early in the morning when Team RWBY escorted Sage, Rosetta, and Yin to Beacon's cliff for their test with Sonic and Shadow. When they reached the cliff, Ozpin was waiting for them along with Sonic, Shadow, and Glynda Goodwitch, "Morning Prof. Ozpin!" The Pure Siblings greeted the professor, "Good morning you three, are you ready?" He asked.

"You bet!" Sage said.

"I'm down for this!" Rosetta said.

"Ready to kick some Grimm butts!" Yin proudly said as she punches her other fist.

"To avoid confusion, since there are two Ruby and Yangs, call Ruby Pure, Rose or Rosetta and for Yang Pure, Yin," Sage stated and Ozpin and Glynda nodded as the Pure Siblings began approaching their uncles while the four girls stayed back and cheered him on.

"Kick some butt little brother!" Ruby cheered.

"Fight well!"

"Be careful out there!"

"Don't die!" Yang shouted making her teammates gave her a "Seriously" look, "What? I mean it."

"Don't worry, he's tougher than he looks," Sonic said.

"Let's do this!" Sage said as he did his stance.

Then, Yin was launched first, Rosetta second, then Sage with Sonic and Shadow last

Then, Yin was launched first, Rosetta second, then Sage with Sonic and Shadow last. After they got launched, everyone pulled out their scrolls so they could watch the initiation.

With Yin, she was in the air, using Ember Celica to rockets herself throughout the forest while laughing, she then turned around as she passes through some trees as she then jumps between trees to land herself towards the ground and rolls on contact, "Nailed it!" She said as she started running.

"She is totally me!" Yang said as she keeps watching.

With Rosetta, she hits a bird on her way down, "Birdy no!" She pulls out Cresent Rose Full Bloom as she shoots to decrease speed then transforms into scythe mode then hooked on a tree branch and went around it a couple of times before jumping down to the ground.

"Oh my Oum, we're scythe twins!" 

With Sage, he was in the air while dodging some trees heading his way, he then pulls out Blue Rose in scythe forms and held the two weapons on other directions as he then spins around really fast as he looks like a saw chopping through some trees then abruptly slows down as he goes through a tree thus slows down his launch and falls down to the ground as he did a superhero landing, "Hehe, nice." He compliments himself as Sonic and Shadow landed next to him before running through the forest as they held back their speed.

After a few minutes, the five got together and walking through the forest finding the temple while laughing except for Shadow, "And then, and then, I was at a friend's house hanging out like any friends out there and I ask him, "Hey, can I have some ice cream?" I said then he told me, "Only a spoonful." Then I decided to be a douche and pull out a giant spoon." Sonic, Rosetta, himself, and Yin laughed at his story while Shadow let out a few chuckles, "You guys should've seen his face when I did that." Yin calmed down as she wipes off a tear from her eye, "You are a smartass!" Sage lets out a few more laughs until their little moment was interrupted by a growling.