•C H A P T E R 10•

*Just saying, I have no idea what it looks like when you order a pizza online.. i've never done that i'm only 15 with $10 lmao*

Toppings:

☑︎ Extra cheese

☑︎ Pepperoni

☐ Sausage

☐ Bacon

☑︎ Chicken

☐ Green peppers

Sauce type:

☐ Original pizza sauce

☑︎ Garlic pizza sauce

☐ No sauce

Size:

☐ Small

☐ Medium

☑︎ Large

Special request(s): If you can get Halsey to deliver then i'll love you forever and be your best friend. Jk jk... unless...

After me and Jimin's odd but extremely fun day, we decided to go back to my house, order a pizza, and play on the X-box. No one else is home so it's just the two of us all night. (shut up i know what you're thinking 😏)

I didn't want the members to think that i'm trying to take Jimin away from them since we've been with each other all day, so I told him that they can come over if they wanted. He just told me that he wants it to be just us today then tomorrow we can all hang out. There's only four days left until they leave, what am I gonna do when that day comes?

I turn on the X-box while Jimin orders pizza and I sit down on the couch. "Jimin, what game do you wanna play?" I ask.

"Do you have Fortnite?" he asks from the kitchen.

I've only played Fortnite once a while ago, so I honestly have no idea how to play it. "Yeah, but you have to show me how to play," I say chuckling and clicking on the game.

Jimin walks out of the kitchen and sits extremely close to me. Like, thighs touching close. "Alright. Here," he takes the controller and starts a solo run and laughs.

"What?"

He looks at me still laughing and says, "You're a default."

I punch his arm making him laugh more. "Okay okay sorry."

A flying bus appears on the TV screen.

"So basically you jump out of the bus whenever and fly to where you want to land." He flies down to a place called "Salty Springs" and runs toward a shed.

"This is to run. You press this to jump, this to shoot, this to open doors, and you hold this to drink and open chests." He walks his character to a chest and opens it making it explode with stuff.

"You just run into everything to take it. This gun is a perfect gun. It may take a while to get used to aiming and shooting, but you'll get there." Then he hands me the controller and smiles. "Now try."

I take the controller and start playing and trying to remember everything he taught me. Walking out of the shed I notice a guy running by the trees. Like he said, I aim toward him and I shoot a couple times killing him.