•C H A P T E R 13•

I wake up feeling so peaceful and relieved. I don't know what it was, maybe it was because of the fun night? Or maybe because I fell asleep in Jimin's arms?

Turning over I notice that i'm in my bed all alone. The vents are giving off a slight scent of bacon. Suddenly my face brightens. Is he making breakfast?

I casually walk downstairs so I don't seem too excited until I notice that the person laying strips of bacon on a plate is not Jimin.

Making sure the person can't hear me, I slyly walk toward the kitchen trying to figure out who that is. Leo and Felix are already at the table eating their breakfast.

As i'm looking at the mystery person confused, Mara walks up behind me. "Oh there's Y/N!"

The guy making breakfast turns around to reveal his bunny smile. "Y/N, you're awake! Here." Jungkook takes a plate of food from the counter and hands it to me. "I made you breaky!"

I look at him confused and take the plate. "Thanks Jungkook, but where's Jimin?"

He continues placing more bacon on a red plate covered with paper towels. "He sent me here to make you all food. He's a little busy with something right now."

I get even more confused. What would he be busy doing? I sit down at the table across from Leo. Mara sits down next to me. "Food looks good," she says basically drooling staring at the plate full of food.

JK brings a plate of breakfast food over and sets it down in front of her. "Thank you, Jungkook! How thoughtful of you!" At first I thought she was drooling over the food, but now I realize what it really is.

I laugh at Mara and steal a piece of her bacon. She of course didn't notice as she's still staring at Jungkook. I lean in and whisper, "Sorry to crush your little fantasy here sister, but remember that you're still in elementary school."

She hits me and continues staring at him in awe. "It's not illegal to crush on a famous singer. You crushed on Justin Bieber when you were fourteen."

I hit her back and she laughs finally eating her well made food. Her eyes widen when she bites into her bacon and looks up at Jungkook who is giving Leo more food.

"This is amazing. You cook very well, Jungkook. I'm in love with your cooking skills."

He laughs and puts more bacon on her plate. "Thank you, Mara. Glad you like it." That's not the only thing she likes... cough cough.

She smiles really big and acts like she's fainting, which makes everyone at the table laugh.

After ten minutes, I finish all my food and then I go to wash my plate. Jungkook takes my plate and smiles. "I got it. You should go upstairs and get ready."

I look at him confused again. "But i'm not going anywhere?"

"Just do it." He starts washing my plate and I slowly walk upstairs. What is he up to?

By the time i'm done getting ready, it's already 12:04 pm. I get a text message from a random number.

Unknown: Come outside. We're going somewhere :) -Yeontan's Father

What in the world is happening? I walk downstairs and before I leave I yell, "Thanks for breaky, Jungkook!"

"You look beautiful, Y/N! Have fun!"

I see Tae waving out the window of the black van. He's driving it by himself with no one else... something has definitely been planned.

I get in the passenger seat and buckle up. "Tae, where are we going?"