CHAPTER 1

(edited)

JISOO'S POV

I arrived in Seoul with my mother to start fresh. I have to make everything my way or we're going to move...𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯.

We were walking around for hours to find our apartment but the condition is not that good. "I guess we just have to make it work," I said to my mother.

"Jisoo...I'm sorry we could not afford a better place than this" my mother said.

"No...mom, it's fine. We have to be grateful we have a place to stay in" I said.

She hugged me and said, "I'm blessed that I have such a beautiful and wonderful daughter" I chuckled and hugged her back.

After we finish moving our stuff in, I decided to find a part-time job to support us.

I told my mother that I'm going to get a part-time job. At first, she refused but she ended up agreeing on it.

I went out of the cheap but affordable apartment and searched for a job.

After an hour of a long search, I finally found the one! It was a Cafe. I went inside and looked around... I saw a tall guy that wore glasses and had a dimple, which I think is very cute. I walked towards him and said "Umm..hi. Are you the owner of this Cafe?"

He responded "Yes, I am. How can I help you?"

"I would like to get a part-time job here," I said.

"Ah, I see. Follow me." He said as I followed him to his office.

"Oh! I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself. I'm Namjoon." He said while scratching his head.

"It's fine. I'm Jisoo."

"Jisoo, we're going to do some interviews. Are you fine with it?"

"Yes," I said but you can see my nervousness.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I didn't expect the interview to go well! I was so excited knowing I could provide my mother and me with some money for our rent and food.

"Well Jisoo, you can start working tomorrow."

"Thank you Namjoon," I said playing with my fingers.

"You can get to know our staff here. I have some work to do, I'll see you tomorrow."

I nodded and smiled at him and walked out of the door. I saw some girl approaching me and said "Hi, I'm Jennie! Are you working here?" That Jennie girl said.

"Yeah and I'm Jisoo" I responded.

"Nice! How old are you?" She asked me.

"22" I can feel my anxiety attacking me.

"I'm 21. So now you are older than me... Yay!!!" She squealed so hard that the whole Cafe probably heard it.

"So, do you go to **** college?" She asked while hugging me.

"Yeah."

"Oh yes! I can introduce you to my friends there!" She looked at me with her gummy smile.

"I don't think they will like me.." I said shyly.

"If they don't like you, I'm kicking their butts!"

"Jennie, I think I'm going to go out and explore a bit," I said.

"You're new?" She asked looking at me weirdly.

"Uh, yes.."

"I can show you everything here!!!" She jumped up and down.

"Thank you I guess," I said awkwardly.

"Unnie, I'll see you later! I have to work now, annyeong!" She waved her hand and left. Of course, I waved back at her, cause there is no way I'm being mean to Jennie. She's the only friend I have here.

I walked out of the Cafe and wandered around. I was getting pretty tired and sat on a bench with a guy who was wearing a hoodie, sweatpants, glasses, and a mask? "What is he doing," I thought to myself. He was wearing all BLACK! If you're a celebrity, I would get you but I know he is not!

? POV

I saw this random girl sat on the bench next to me and was eyeing me like I was a weirdo. I'm annoyed by her, to be honest. I just needed some peaceful time and for some reason, she came out of nowhere.

Being the person I am I told her "Can you go somewhere else? I'm trying to have a peaceful time."

She got up and said, "Oh, I'm sorry.."

I rolled my eyes at her and closed my eyes.

JISOO'S POV

"Well that was rude," I said to myself.

I went back to my apartment and went I entered I saw my mother cooking! Thank god she was cooking, I was starving!

"Oh Jisoo, you're back! Mom made your favorite ~" She winked at me making me cringed.

"Is it chicken?!" I asked her.

"Yup it is! Enjoy it, honey." She said while putting the chicken on the table and sat down.

"Thank you." Then, I started eating.

Suddenly I heard the door opened. Oh...it was my annoying brothers, Jeon Seokjin and Jeon Jungkook.

"Sorry, we're late," My little brother said, AKA Jungkook.

My mother said sarcastically "I wish you guys were later."

"Oh come on mom, you can't say that to your handsome son!" Of course..my older brother is obsessed with his looks but they're all lucky because I love them!

"Ew Hyung, your looks are nothing. Have you ever looked at me? I'm more handsome than you and plus more muscular" Jungkook said smirking at Jin.

"Stop it you two. Come here and eat." My mother demanded them. Good thing they followed mom's order or she was going to flip out. I chuckled to myself thinking that.

"What are you chuckling for?" Jin asked.

"Hehe.. nothing!" I said playfully.

𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝𝐬 : 953