CHAPTER 17

After leaving the lounge, I go to sit by the barstool of the club. A little alcohol would never hurt than a broken heart.

"Hey Barbie, what can I get you ?" He smile at me sweetly.

"Whiskey please" I smile and bet my eyelash at him.

"Strong one there" he nob at me still a smile on his face.

I just nob at him as response then look at the dance floor. I see few men smiling to me from here and there. The typical hungry asshole I guess. When I look back, the barista hand me my whiskey and I mouth "thank". He then proceed to serve other customers.

" Hey gorgeous, can I get you a drink?" The blonde hair dude said. He look yummy to be honest.

"No - can't " I smile at him very sweet that I guess I look creepy. His smile falter before he leave.

My nights involve few others guy peeking and offers few drinks to get in my pants before I decide to called it a night and leave. I am outside waiting to grab taxi because I leave my car at the penthouse. Then startled by a guy come to me. He wear black t-shirt and black tight pant.

"Hi, I'm the barista guy. Do you remember me?" He give his hand out to shake with his gorgeous smile.

"Hi, you scare me there." I shake his hand.

" I'm William. William Parker. Sorry about that." He smile still holding my hand gently.

"I'm lily Johnson. Are you off work?" I take my hand back.

"Yeah, I'm about to take off when I notice you walking out of there" He touch his hair lightly with hesitation.
"If not to rude, can I have your number?"

"No drinks offering, No weird pick up line, straight to phone number type , aren't we?" I ask him with a smirk. He seem nice and hot to me. It wouldn't hurt to get to know hot guy after all.

"I only want to get to know you better" he said with his shy smile.

"Okay then give me your phone." I type my number. "Here you go, save it at your own risk buddy" I smirk at him.

" Thank you. How will you get home?" He keep his phone back and ask.

"Taxi, I'm not a fan of drink and drive." I wink.

"If you don't mind the bike, I can take you home. Taxi alone is not safe out there" He point to his bike.

"With this dress?" That make him gulp a little while scanning my outfit again. Someone thirsty.

"I have a jacket if you want." He show me his jacket by the bike handle.

"Okay, thanks" I put on his jacket before getting on his bike. I see he doesn't have helmet. This is clearly not safe.

"Here put it on" he hand me a black helmet with a smirk like he just read my mind.

"Thanks, how about you?"

"I'll be fine. Now not to sound clich, but hold on tight. Where is your address?"

"The saint lux resident" I hold him tight. Then we take off at very fast speed. I never know riding bike at this hour feel so refreshing. When everything blur out, there's no pain too.

After about 15min drive, we arrive at the penthouse. He does not look amused at all. He look like he used to all this things. Now I'm amused. This guy is interesting.

"Thank you William." I hand him his helmet.

"The pleasure on me, lily." He smile to me. While taking the helmet back, our hand brush a little. I feel it. Oh god. His skin so warm on a cold night. I wave him bye before going inside.

It's already 2 am when I'm done showering and all. Just as my heard hit the pillow I couldn't help but falling deep sleep. Then again, my nightmare begin.

I feel so happy here. Jayden and I, we're laying on the bed watching movie together. With him cuddling me so warm. He kiss my forehead, my cheeks, my eyes, then we're having a very steamy kiss with his hand all over my body. My hand on his hair. Then he's gone. I'm alone on the bed. The room turn dark. I couldn't see anythings. I hear laughing very creepy laughing but I can't see anyone.
" Jayden?"
" Jayden ? Where are you?"
"Jayden?"
Then the light come at the door, I run to open it, only to see Jayden marrying his bride in the middle of the church. They're standing face forward only let me see their back. I see Jayden side face, smiling so bright at his bride. It hurt. I love him. How could he do this to me. I thought we are happy together. Then I shout at him with my tear all over my cheeks.

I wake up with tear steaming down my face. It's been 5 years. How I can feel it like it's just yesterday. I feel so hurt and betrayed. I check my phone to see the time and it's 4 am. I don't think I can go back to sleep. So I scroll around to see my social media.

Ping 🔔

Facebook: William Parker sent you a friend request.

I smirk knowing how he find me so fast. Just right after I click confirm. He chat to me.