ch 1 || Trials of Hades || pt. 1

"Speak mortal. What is it that you desire?"
f/n l/n heard a booming voice above her.
"A new life, wealth, Or You can live in my world as an aristocrat anything you desire you shall be rewarded with "
The voice was deep and husky yet slightly nasally. It was monotonic yet held a sense of power and authority.
"Speak"
"My Lord , I desire a second chance."
She waited for a reaction.
"Elaborate"
"I wish to go back. I wish to go in my life to when I was 18. 5 years prior to my death. "
Everything was silent. Not a sound was made.
"You do not wish for a new life but you wish to go back? ...hmmm"
He paused before continuing.
"You did die prematurely.. Was your previous life that fun?"

She could tell, he didn't believe that. He was asking for answers.
"I made some idiotic decisions. And although I do believe one has to bear the consequences of their own actions It's not fair..." she paused a little "It's not fair for others to suffer as well. "
"Hmm. " He hummed thoughtfully.

"Interesting. Stand mortal"
She did as told.
"Now look at me."

Y/n looked up ahead. Before her stood two gaint staircases that leads to 2 double doors. On the left white, polished marble made staircase lead to a gaint gold made double door, with clear diamond made handle. Above the stairs rested a red carpet.
On the right it was the same, except the stairs were black polished marble made. The door was rubby made and had black diamond made handle. Y/n assumed they lead to Heaven and Underworld respectively.
Between the staircases stood floating a... man(?)

Unlike his choice of clothing, he presence, stance and looks spoke power and authority

Unlike his choice of clothing, he presence, stance and looks spoke power and authority. His eyes glowed a strange hue as she felt a shock. Feeling dizzy y/n collapsed on the floor.

Like a nightmare, a summary of previous life was forming in her mind, the focus of it being the last 5 years of her life.

Y/n layed in her own pull of blood. Almost dead. How many hours has she been torturing her... Y/n couldn't tell.
"Ugh look at you. This the body I worked so hard to fvck? This??"
She laughed in a high pitched voice. Her gaze cruel and merciless.

"Remember you rejected. Despite I am so much prettier than you, monster! It FUCKIN HURT A LOT YOU KNOW??? DON'T EVER SAY NO TO ME UNDERSTAND?! Ahh not like it matters I will just have my way with you. "
Y/n's so-called best friend, Aquilegia started whipping her severely wounded body

Y/n rejected her in the most considerate way possible. Any sexuality but heterosexuality is something that is frowned upon. She still didn't think Aquilegia was weird or pushed her away. Yet she was the monster?
Y/n didn't cry anymore. She couldn't talk or scream. She just layed there, heart full of regrets.

How did they even get to this point. Y/n thought they had an undying relationship. But to Aquilegia, Y/n was just something to fuck/ r*pe. Aquilegia was in love with Prince. Prince loved her back. They were cheating behind Y/n's back. If y/n knew of this love or relationship she would have backed off and happily let these two date each. She didn't even love that guy that much. She was just chasing the illusion of love and a perfect fairytale like relationship.