34

I woke up alone and to the sound of yelling. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and realized that I was only in one of Jasper's shirts. Fuck it... I went to down to find the source for the shouting. Low and behold, my wolves were the ones creating the ruckus that woke me up...

"Where the hell is she? We wake up and her and her truck are gone, only to find it here... So, we will only ask one more time. Where is she?!" Christ almighty... I walk up behind Jas and wrap my arms around his waist and nuzzle my head into his back breathing in his familiar scent.

"Sir, what's going on? I woke up alone..." He spun around and hid me from their view.

"My beautiful pet... Go back to bed, I will be up in a few with some breakfast for you."

"Thank you, sir! I love you, my Major..." As I flitted back up the stairs, I heard them protest but I honestly didn't care at that moment. The last thing I heard was Major verbally tearing into them for waking me up and for forcing my drop. I felt a little guilty that they found out like that... I shed the shirt as I reached the bed and got under the covers like I was told and waited for him to come back. It didn't take much longer before I heard the bedroom door open and close and the smell of French toast hit my nose.

"Good mornin' darlin'. Sleep well?" He set the tray on my side table and joined me on the bed.

"I slept well... What did they want? Came here causing a ruckus and I wake up alone..."

"I apologize for that... I really didn't want to leave you, but I needed to get them to shut up long enough to tell them. But, apparently that was too much to ask because I could barely get a word in. I hate to say this darlin', but it may be best if you go back..."

"As much as I don't want to, you are probably right... Thank you for last night, I know that I was a mess..."

"You have nothing to be embarrassed about, I love you and I love that you trust me enough to be vulnerable with me."

"I love you too." We leaned in for a kiss, sweet and tender and filled with our love. He may be my dom when I need him to be, but he was also caring and sweet. Rough and disciplined but tender and attentive... I am absolutely in love with man...

"Eat, love... Before it gets cold..."

"One last one?" He smirked and placed a chaste kiss to my lips before pulling away.

"Now eat up... You have a long day ahead of you dealing with those three. I'll go grab your bag from the truck."

"Thanks, honey... For last night and this morning. I really do appreciate it."

"Anything for you..." With that he flashed out of the room and I dug into my breakfast. And for someone who doesn't eat, damn this man can cook!

I was just finishing up when he came back up bag in hand. He took my empty plate from me and told me to go ahead and get dressed while he took care of the dishes. I must have been really out of it because all I managed to pack was some underwear and a pair of shorts with a belt, no shirt... Fuck it, I pulled on the shorts and pulled on Jasper's shirt from earlier and tucked in the front of it so the shorts were visible. I rolled up the sleeves as well to keep them out of my way.

I half jumped down the stairs and went to retrieve my shoes that I had left at the door last night. As I pulled them on, a strong pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I couldn't help the evil smirk that rose as I wiggled my hips as I adjusted my shoes.

"Darlin' you keep that up, I may not let you go after all..." With one last little tease, I turned and kissed him while taking my keys from his hand. As I pulled away I ran and yelled that I would call him later while sprinting to my beautiful truck. Pulling out of the driveway, I felt my smile fade and couldn't help the sinking feeling in my stomach for the conversation that was waiting for me at home...