She's Got a Stockholm Syndrome

Hello everyone!

Thank you for giving this story a chance.

SGSS was inspired by Stockholm Syndrome, a song written and performed by One Direction.

This story is 70% fiction and 30% based on the life of the main character.

I'm sorry if the chapters are too short. I will try not to be lazy.

If there are errors, please feel free to point them out in a polite way.
If you have any suggestions, I'd take them no matter what. I promise.

If you appreciate it, please vote or comment.
A single vote can bring a lot of smiles, and a positive comment can make one's day.

If you think this isn't good enough, tell me what should I improve and I'll gladly listen.

Copyrighted © 2015 by 666Gothique

All Rights Reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author except for the use of brief quotations in a book review. The scanning, uploading, and distribution of this book via the Internet or via any other means without permission of the author is illegal and punishable by law.

Please read only.

I love you all. But I'll love you more if you click 'Add to Library', Vote, Comment, Share, and Fan.