Chapter 1

third person's P.O.V

''Wendy tells us the story about Peter Pan and the lost boys, Wendy's brothers asked. 'Ok Y/N do you want to listen to the story, Wendy asked Y/N who was laying across her bed reading a book looked over at Wendy ''Didn't you already tell us that story, Y/N asked. 'yeah but wouldn't you want to here it again, Wendy asked her. 'Ok sure, Y/N said putting her book down sitting up in her bed to once again here the story that Wendy likes to tell them. 'You know I don't want to say this in front of your little brothers because they still believe in fairy tales but I don't believe that a boy could never grow up or fly, Y/N said 'Fine if you don't believe me then maybe one day you'll see for yourself. Wendy said. 'What I mean Wendy is I don't believe a boy could just be nice or mean to a person that they've been watching through a window., Y/N said.

Y/N got up from her bed and turned the lights off 'Wendy do you really think a boy named Peter is watching us, Y/N asked ''maybe not him but his shadow and friends may be,Wendy said. 'How do you know this story and do you believe it, Y/N asked. 'The peter Pan Neverland story has been told to everyone around the world. Are you scared, Wendy asked with a laugh 'No course not how can I be scared of something Ive never seen or even believe, Y/N smiled. 'Just go to sleep Y/N, Wendy asked Y/N closed her eyes taking a look out the window.

Peter Pans P.O.V

'Peter a young girl has been telling story's about you to a friend of hers she says the story has been told to people around the world, my shadow told me. 'so its just a story, Peter said with a smirk on his face. 'yes but this story is not true and a girl named Y/N does not believe in any of it or of you, my shadow said. 'Thats o.... wait she don't believe in me, I asked. 'No, my shadow answered. 'she cant do that if people don't believe in the story's that have been told I get weaker and weaker, I said as all the shadows looked at me. 'What? I know it sounds stupid but its a curse a stupid curse that a dark fairy put on me. It should go one day hopefully, I said. The shadows looked at me then the lost boys and girls came running over to me. 'PETER, they shouted 'WHAT!, I asked. 'Sorry peter but Hook is coming, Slightly said. 'Oh great huh, I sighed.

I'll be there now, I said as the lost boys ran off. 'Go find that y/n girl and bring her here to me, I told the shadows. 'But Peter shouldn't you go get her she might believe in you then, my shadow said. 'NO just go get her now, I said as the shadows left Neverland to get her. 'What happened now boys, I asked. 'It's Hook he's here, one of the lost boys answered. 'Yes I know don't worry, I said as I grabbed my sword.

Y/n's P.O.V

As I was sleeping I heard movement I thought Wendy or one of her brothers was awake 'Wendy is that you, I asked rubbing my eyes waiting for them to adjust. I sat up and looked over to there beds but they were still asleep. I looked around but there was nothing or know one there. I went to lay back in bed when I felt a cold hand around my mouth to stop me from screaming. 'Ahhhhhhh!!!, I tried to scream 'shhh it's ok, the voice said as it grabbed me and flying off out the window. 'Ahhhh!! Put me down, I screamed freaking out because I can see that my feet were no longer on the ground.

'What are you, I asked shaking almost freaking out. 'I'm a Shadow, the voice said as we landed and the shadow put me down. I turned around to look at the shadow. The shadow was so dark you couldn't really see it's face. 'Why don't you have a person you know your the shadow of a person If that even makes scence, I asked. It was crazy how calm I was. 'I'm Peters shadow, The Shadow said. 'Peter... as in, I didn't get to finish what I was saying when a voice spoke. 'Peter Pan, I turned around to see a young boy with dark brown hair and brown eyes.

'Hello Y/N I'm Peter, he said

 'how do you know my name, I asked

'how do you know my name, I asked. Well Your friend Wendy has been telling story's about me to you and her brothers. He said. 'Oh so your Peter Pan, I asked. 'Yes I used to come to the window of your friends house and got my Shadow to watch over you when I was busy, Peter said. 'Ok this is weird why would you watch me. I've got to be dreaming this it's Wendy's fault for telling me these story's, I said. 'Ye about those story's I heard there are people around the world who have told story's about me, Peter said. 'So they are nice story's about how nice you are and where your from, I said. He laughed.

'Peter nice, a girl said. Peter turned to look at the girl with evil eyes. 'I knew those story's were not true, I smirked your not a nice person, I laughed. 'I heard you didn't believe story's about me , Peter said 'So who cares why do you care if I don't believe the story's, I asked 'BECAUSE ITS!, Peters shadow stopped him. Peter sighed 'because if people stop believing in the story's bad things happen, Peter said. 'Really what kind of  bad things, I asked Peter looked at the shadows then the boys and girls who I'm guessing are the lost children Wendy told me about. 'It doesn't matter but listen you have to stay here with us you can't leave Neverland, Peter said. 'Ok now I know I'm dreaming, I said as I looked at him.

Peter took me to a place that was full of tents 'here is your tent, Peter said. 'Tent why am I staying here in a tent, I asked. Don't worry you won't be alone in the dark Slightly will be with you, Peter said. 'I am, Slightly asked as he looked at us. 'Yes you are, Peter said as he glared at him. 'Oh right yep I'll be staying in here with you, Slightly said with a smile. 'Ok well you should go to bed I'll see you later, Peter said. 'Where are you going, I asked I have some busyness to take care of I'll see you tomorrow, Peter said. 'What.. but I have to go home, I said 'well I'm sorry but you can never leave, Peter said. 'WHAT!! I can't leave this place, I asked starting to worry. 'See you in the morning Y/N, Peter said.
____________________________________
I hope you like my first chapter it's probably not very good but please read, share, and add this to your reading lists. Thank you Robbie Kay Peter Pan.
Once Upon A Time fans.