XI

OHHH yes finally! Ichiruki action at it's finest~ But what happens when their day is ruined by that womannnnn??? This chapter is a bit longer? I hope ,_, GOD I suck at commentating... enjoy *backs into a corner while bowing*
( ̄▽ ̄)

"Rukiaaa,"

I opened my eyes and saw Ichigo smiling at me. I smiled back nervously; I realized I have never been so close to his face before... But now that I have a better view, he is actually very...handsome. He reached towards me and brushed my hair behind my ear, then leaned forward and kissed me. Wait....HE KISSED ME?! I wasn't even prepared! I stared ahead, eyes wide open and feeling the touch of his warm lips, I just...melted. How long has it been? Has it been a minute already? Both of our eyes were closed as he held my cheeks in his large hands. After what seemed like a long time, his lips parted with mine,

"Can you breathe?" He asked, staring into my soul. I lay there speechless and slightly embarrassed,

"Ichigo..."

He smiled, stroking my face with his thumb, gently and yet seductively. I felt myself blushing and pulled the blanket up past my nose.

"Are you ok?" He asked, suddenly worried. I couldn't help but smile and nod.

"I just...wasn't ready for that. You surprised me," I said under the blanket.

"Haha, you're cute Rukia," he kissed my forehead and got out of bed in one swift motion. I still lay there, processing what just happened. Sigh, I wish I was more prepared, then maybe I could've kissed him back instead of just being shocked...

For breakfast, we went to the restaurant at the top of the hill, looking down above the gardens.

"Ohayo gozaimasu!" The hostess greeted us with a bright smile. We followed her to our table by the window and ordered bento.

"Rukia,"

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to go to the hot springs today?"

I turned to him and smiled. I found myself smiling much more ever since I've been with Ichigo...

"Sure. But...the women and men springs are separate," I added, nervously. I didn't want to make myself sound weak... But I did want to be with Ichigo.

"Hmm...We'll check it out some other time. Maybe there's some other stuff here," he said and looked outside the window thoughtfully.

"I-I don't mind either way," I said softly, heat rising up my cheeks.
He smiled playfully and leaned forward, touching my hand. His touch automatically relieved me of any worry and I suddenly felt closer to him than ever before. I blushed openly...

"Where do you want to go now?" Ichigo asked as we held hands walking across the Japanese gardens filled with different flowers and natural fountains.

"I'm not sure," I admitted, "Maybe we could find the gift shop,"
Ichigo nodded in agreement and we started walking when suddenly, a gong sounded somewhere in the distance.

"What was that..." Ichigo looked around. I did too but saw no one.

"KONICHIWA COUPLES OF HAIJIGO HOTEL!" a voice rang through the courtyard
Ichigo and I exchanged exasperated looks and started to walk faster, away from the courtyard. But when we got to the hallway, the women in kimonos stood in our way and ushered us back.

"Please join this weekly game of Haijigo Hotel. All couples must participate!" They smiled with their gleaming teeth.

"ALL COUPLES PLEASE GATHER AROUND THE MAIN COURTYARD AND AWAIT FOR DIRECTIONS!"

"My ears hurt," Ichigo sighed. It did hurt my ears but there wasn't much we could do. Neither of us were the type to do things that normal couples did. Not until recently had we been acting like a real couple. Being Shinigami, there was never time for these activities...but now, it almost seemed...enjoyable. What was I thinking ... How could I think this would be fun? Does Ichigo think the same thing? Most likely not...

I stared up at him as he looked around for an escape. We were now surrounded by couples that were also forced in by the women.

"Excuse me, but do you know what we're supposed to do?" A young woman tapped my shoulder. I shook my head and turned back.
Someone was descending from the rooftop...sitting in a-

"Is that a god damn fruit basket??" Well...Ichigo was irritated now...