Little Stars

Anja's POV:

It was getting late, tomorrow I would do a morning shift before the ball.
Oh, how I looked forward to it... not.
Laying down onto my bed, I crossed my arms behind my head and looked around in my room. When my eyes fell on the dress.
Uhura had it somehow snug into my room and hang it on a hanger on the room parting thing I had, which separated the sleeping area from the living/ study area. It was a build in parting and was made of metal that criss crossed so you could hang things on it.
I stood up, walked over to the room and opened the protective bag.
"WOW" I whispered; the dress was perfect.
A navy Blue, asymmetrical dress. The off-the-shoulder bodice of this A-Line evening dress was gorgeously adorned with sequined lace. The skirt part has a flirty above-the-knee length in front and a long elegant length in the back.

On the floor was a box, I bend down and opened it, silver high heel, with one strap that went just above the ankle

On the floor was a box, I bend down and opened it, silver high heel, with one strap that went just above the ankle. As I wanted to close the bag again a letter fell out.

"Hey sweety, hope you like the dress. I organized the same dress in black for Jade and red for me. Spock will not be able to hold his emotions back when he sees you like that *wink*, Uhura" I rolled with my eyes and decided it was defiantly time for bed.

The horrible peeping tone of my alarm went off at 0600 hours. I yawned big time and threw it against the wall, with a last yowling noise it went off. I got up and stretched a little as I walked past my mirror and looked into it, I had the biggest shock of my life as my hair stood up in all directions. Its defiantly too early for me. I went for a ice cold shower, washed my hair, dried myself up, brushed my teeth and did all the stuff you need to do to get ready for work.
As I walked out of my door Jade walked past as well "Good morning Anja" she smiled
"Hey" I yawned
"Wow, you're not a morning person" she laughed, and I just grumbled something. I wanted my cereal and fruits for breakfast and some water, then I might cheer up a little.
"Did you see the dress Uhura got us?" she asked full of excitement
"How could I miss it?"
"It's so beautiful, I hope Kirk will like it" she added, her eyes taking on some dreamy look. As we got into the dining area Uhura sat already on one of the tables and waved us over.
"Good Morning girls" she trilled, I just nodded, too many happy people for one morning "How do you like your gowns?" she asked looking up to us
"Its gorgeous!" Jade said
"Well, I managed to get the Captain to let us go an hour earlier than planned so we have more time for hair and stuff" she explained taking a bite of her sandwich
"Hair?" I asked, yawning once again
"Well do you expect to go with wet hair as yours is right now?" she laughed. I sighed; I knew I had forgotten something. I didn't dry my hair.