"She was cold"

AnjaPOV: To my liking the alarm went off way to early, but I had to go down to Sick Bay.

I stood up and walked over to the mirror, I jumped when I saw myself. My Hair stood of in all directions and make up smeared. I yawned and had a quick stretch.

I jumped into the shower and washed my hair as well. Brushed my teeth, put lotion on and my usual perfume oil. A Little bit of eye make up and a red lipstick. My hair was still wet, I always left it to air dry, so I only put it in a long plait over my left shoulder. Then I slipped into fresh underwear, some high waisted shorts and a red vest. I had a quick look around my room, I need to tidy it up later, I thought and shrugged with my shoulders. Then I left and made my way to Sick Bay, it was exactly 0800 hours when I reached it.

I couldn't see anyone, so I carefully knocked on the wall to make myself known.

When I saw a very sleepy and grumpy looking Bones coming out of his little office
"What is it?" he yawned, not noticing it was me
"You wanted me to come down Doctor McCoy" as soon as he heard my voice he looked up and realised it was me.
"Oh, Good Morning Darlin', I am sorry, I hardly got any sleep last night" he explained and yawned once more
"I can come back later, if you need more rest?" I asked and followed him, as he had walked over to the part were all the medic beds are and he motioned for me to sit down on one.

Then he came over. He took out a good old Stethoscope
"You mind?" he asked when he motioned for me to lift my vest
"Do I have too?"
"It would help me to listen to your heart better" He gave me a smile, I decided to trust him, and took the vest off, just wearing a black lace bra now. He swallowed but stayed his professional self. He put the chest piece on my chest, where the heart is. I shrugged away slightly because of the coldness of the metal, he laughed slightly and put his other hand around me so I couldn't shrug away anymore. He closed his eyes and was listening to my heartbeat for a minute or so.

He was very close, all men on this Ship seem to smell extremely good, I noticed. The doctor had a slight minty scent coming of off him. And my favourite tea was peppermint tea, so I loved the smell of mint. He looked at me
"Is your heart always beating THIS fast?" he asked concerned, looking up, he realised how close his face was to mine so he stepped back a little
"Sorry" he reached me my vest, which had fallen to the floor and I put it back on.

Then he walked over to one of the medicine cabinets and grabbed something
"If you take these every day, they will calm down your heart and you will be as good as new. Even if you forget to take them now and then, you also can drink or just do anything" he explained
"But try to take them every day". I nodded and jumped off the bed
"Thank you, Doctor" I smiled at him
"I told you to call me Bones" he said
"Okay, Doctor" I teased him, he turned around to me, he closed the gap between us, his blue eyes, like the ocean, his eyebrows always in a slight frown "Can I do something?" he asked, I didn't know what he meant so I nodded, then suddenly his lips pressed on mine, tasting of mint. One arm snaked around my back and the other was supporting my neck, his hands very gentle.

I got lost in the moment and kissed him back, his tongue asking for entry and then gently playing with mine.

It felt so good, warm and ...

sooo wrong!

I pushed myself off of him, my eyes widened with shock
"Doctor" I whispered "I... I... I am sorry" I mumbled, tears threating to escape my eyes and before he could say or do anything else, I run off. Out of the medical bay, along the corridor into the turbo lift, luckily it was empty. I lifted my fingers like in a dream to my lips and brushed along them, still tasting the mint flavour. The Lift stopped, with a tunnel view I stepped out and walked along the corridor. Suddenly walking into someone.