Chapter 17

Un-freaking-believable.

At first I was scared of Axel and now I am pissed off at him.

He creates a mess by killing the whore and now he wants to use me to fix it.

"Why me? You're very easy on the eyes, Axel. You can have any girl you want. Why me?" I get off the bed, glaring down at him.

He runs a hand through his hair in frustration, "You know why."

"I honestly don't."

"Because I love you!" He stands, looking at me with a bright red aura (desire), "I've always loved you even when I was with Davina. I know you love me too. You never stopped. I can hear your heart racing."

He takes a step towards me, causing me to take a step back saying a mental 'shit' as my back makes contact with the wall.

Truth be told, I have no idea what I am feeling right now.

Confused? I guess. Scared? No doubt about it. Angry? Oh you bet I am. Horrified? Mortified.

Do I still love him? I don't know.

He was my first love and everybody says you never forget your first love.

I love Seth but if he didn't come along would I still love Axel and be day dreaming about Chad because-

Oh my god!

Chad and Axel have so many similarities! Now I know why I liked Chad . . . because he reminded me of Axel.

How did I not see this before?

Maybe because you were consumed by the grief of losing Axel to his mate. My annoying inner voice says with a snarky edge.

It makes so much sense now. Both have great bodies, blue eyes and dark hair.

Oh my god am I still inlove with Axel?

I snap out of my thoughts as I feel something growing at my thigh. Axel's closed eyes are hovering so closely in front of me and my mouth feels warm as his lips caress mine roughly, with need and urgency.

He strokes the side of my ribcage, his finger trailing down to my waist.

As his kisses trail down my neck I realise that I am only in my underwear and so is he.

How the hell did I get in this situation? Was I really that wrapped up in my thoughts that I didn't even know he was getting me ready to have sex.

I can't do it. I am confused right now and he freaking kidnapped me! He threw me away and now he just expects that I'll screw him no questions asked.

I don't think so.

Besides there's Seth too. My mate. I only want this with him.

My heart hurts thinking about him.

"Axel get off me." I say sternly.

He growls in response, looking at me with pitch black eyes.

Oh no, he's too far gone.

His inner primal instincts have kicked in and there is nothing I can do about it. I have to try.

I clamp my hands around his biceps, digging my fingernails into them, sure my nails aren't long but it'll get his attention.

"Leave me alone. I don't want this." I tell him.

I recieve another growl, this one more threatening.

No. I will not let this happen to me.

His hands go round my back, ready to take off my bra.

"Help!" I yell at the top of my lungs.

I push and claw at his chest but he, being a werewolf and all, doesn't even wince or flinch.

I squim out from under him, falling on the floor. I pick myself up, heading for the door.

Before I can even graze the handle with my fingertips, an arm is around my waist, pulling me back to the bed.

In a flash my wrists and ankles are cuffed to the corners of the bed.

I would have made a joke about him being a kinky bastard if it were a different situation but this is serious.

Axel plants duct tape over my mouth and extacts his claws, ripping my bra off.

"Mmmmppppphhhhhhht." My voice is muffled because of the duct tape.

A tear slips from my eye and I know what is going to happen next.

Help. I whisper one more time in my mind before his lips go to my neck.