Epilogue

Seven Months Later

I put my hood on as I make myself comfortable on the branch of this oak tree.

I don't have much to do these days besides eating, sleeping, training and bathing.

Today is the day that Seth visits my fake grave.

I watch him sit down and place a bunch of calla lilies beside my tombstone.

He comes every week.

He has dark stubble over his cheeks and dark circles around his eyes. He looks tired and exhausted and I almost wish I could go to him and comfort him, but I can't reveal myself.

Seven months ago I had wanted to die and seven months ago the woman that caged me, Adriena, saw something in me.

Using her illusions, she created a dead double of myself and now to the world, Belinda Faye Latimore commited suicide.

It is better this way, nobody has to deal with me.

Adriena quit working for Axel, yes he's still alive but as you can see, he won't be looking for me anytime soon.

I have learnt that Chord and I share this special bond thingie and I knew he wouldn't believe that I was dead because he could feel it, so I had to break the bond by betraying him, i.e. not telling him that I am alive, letting him feel pain that I have caused.

I glance around the other gravesites and grimace.

Seth is talking to my gravestone and it doesn't look like anything will bother him.

Jumping of the branch, I do a flip and land gracefully on my feet. With one last aching look at my mate, I turn around and walk towards my tomorrow, my new name and my new destiny.

I hope you enjoyed this and I am planning on writing a sequel, but only if you want it.
If you want a sequel then please tell me, if not then I won't.
My main idea for it is The Concil Of Elders, Becka spoke about them but never mentioned what they were called and I want Seth to see Billy again.
That is all I am saying now.
So please if you want a sequel or not, tell me via comments or fanning.

Thank you for reading.

- zee-foreveryoung