Miss Dangerous meets an Alien!!

MISHTI

"Shit!!! This red light, I'm already late"
I said in angry tone when suddenly a boy running, open my car's door and entering on driver's seat which is reserved by me. He is sooo sweaty...

He bend down, came closer to me n looking straight into my eyes... He is very close to my face n sharing a direct eye contact,,,the moment just paused for a second,

n then back to sense he hurriedly shift me to the next seat n he sat on driver's seat. Pssss....I'm shocking looking at him when he wore seatbelt, a crowd suddenly cover the car, the signal become green, he starts the car leaving the crowd behind.

"Like seriously!! What's happening? Who are you? Nd u...w...you'll to get aa...out of my car,,right now!!!
Are u a theif, a murderer A.....
And who were they following you? "
I exclaimed astonishing.
" Rel...Relax -relax" He replied to calm me.
"Relax my foot,,, Am I... Am I, getting kidnapped?? " I was shouting.
"No you are not getting kidnapped. I'm not that kinda person n where this car going... I mean where should I drop you?? " He replied while driving.
But wait
"Excuse me , what do u mean by, where should I drop you? Th... This is myyy car.... " He is such a disgusting person!
"Ok! Ok! Where are u going? " He ask to calm me.
"Hill Road"
"Perfect...I also go there" He said shouting.
I onn the fm to divert my mind, n the news start-
"Abir Rajvansh, the superstar slapped the son of politician Mehul Kapadiya."
I off that fm and commenting " Ufff....these politicians, these celebrities, these actors do this all for publicity..  I just,,just hate them" My tone was so rude and the boy looked at me with rolled eyes.
"What? Look at the road! "

After 5 min drive we reach at my house where my sis Kuhu waiting for me with angry face n complaining ;
" I'm waiting from half an hour, why you told me to stand here the sunlight is too strong, I get heat stroke! BTW who is driving the car? "
Before I told her anything she went near the car n looking at the boy shocking. After a moment she faint with a name ABIR RAJVANSH!!!
The boy came out of car we try to console  her I told that may be it's a stroke but the boy told me "it's not a stroke it's a heart attack! "
"WHAT??"

ABIR

Hii, I'm the popular tv actor Abir Rajvansh.
I slapped a politician son, don't ask why!!! So the media wants to chase me.. I run n open a car's door where a girl,,,she looking to me curiously as I hurriedly open the door.. When I look into her eyes, they were deep black eyes...wether she wore specs, I can clearly see her eyes,,, a moment stops...
but after a sec I came to sense and telling her to shift,, nd finally she shifted...to the next seat, huhh!!and I start the car, she was seriously a dangerous girl as she have thousands of question... Ok my fault also in it!!!But she had to be calm down.
After all I am a celebrity,,,but she telling that she hate actors in front of an actor... Like Seriously!!! Godd! This girl..
Now my focus on driving.When we reached her place her sis Kuhu came to me and after saw me she faints.
This happened various times to me..
But that dangerous girl can't understand..
Even though she is dangerous she is cute!! I feel shy.. But why??

Now I'm waiting in their lawn.. A big lawn,, seems it is a cafe but why it is close? when I look around an elder woman come to me with that dangerous girl, she must be her mom.
I bid her hello! n touch her feets.
She thanked me but Miss dangerous told her "Badima, why u thanked this Alien? He did everything wrong, first he forcefully enter in my car then came here n bcoz of him Kuhu is unconscious!! Uff.." She said in angry tone, raised eyebrows n rolling eyes.
BTW,, what she said " Hello miss Dangerous what u said to me Alien, am I look like Alien?? " I pout with disappointment!
"No,,, u r not,, You are superstar not an Alien " Kuhu came out. She seems a nice girl and also her badima... Only that dangerous girl is irritating!!!
"Can.. Can I take a selfie with you? " She asked me nervous.
Of course!!

We are taking selfie n miss Dangerous starring me badly, like she wanna eat me, khaau..,suddenly her badima ask me
"Hey Abir, today is my bday and if u r free then we wanna invite you? "
" Badimaa, he is a celebrity, may be he is busy. " Miss dangerous interrupted!

"No... I'm not busy, this evening is free for me n I can join you" I see a fake smile now but I also feel it's not fake...

After sometime we start decorations.. In the mid of it I see miss dangerous from a distance,, her eyes were bright, her hair flowing through the wind, she was arranging lights. And when lights onn her face become golden as light colour was golden..
Wait....
What am I saying?? What's going on? Why I feel so..... so... Sorry I have no words to express my feelings!! But it is hard,,, it's complicated....

Through the flow of moment,, I went close to her she is busy in arranging lights,,, I guess she avoid me!!!
Now finally,, she give a look to me, I don't know why but I feel a heavenly good. I forward my hands to her face...

But suddenly Kuhu came n distracting us.. Hufff!!!
Spoiller Alert!!!
Now our decorations complete n the lawn looks wonderful.. You too take a look..

There everything  was cherishable so I can't control without taking pictures 😄

Author's Note-
I don't know you guys will like the story or not.. But I'm trying my best. So, please let me know your views..

Please give votes!!