ANOTHER SPOT

Mishti
Everything is going good.. I'm feeling relaxed in Abir's arms....
But no more!!!
His phone banged,,,, when he read out the msg he became tensed for a while..
When I ask him "what happen? Who text u again n again? "
I guess he become more nervous..
"Nnn..... No... No one.. Just a fan.. " He replied but I'm not convinced,, I can see the stress level but... he continue the moment, but I stopped him..

After drop me he also went..

Another spot-

A man was running......
After sometime he reached near a car.
At the backseat an another unknown person sitting. Glass of window open nd the man handover some documents and stated..
"Here all about Mishti, the owner of Grinders cafe.. Also I'll meet her again tomorrow, so for further information i will meet you tomorrow.."
The man went..
In the car the person open the envelope nd her daughter stated "l know her Dad, n I hate her... " And she start crying.
"Don't... Don't cry beta.. Please don't cry.. " His father try to console her.
"She bring tears in your eyes,,, lemme take interest for all her deeds...Miss Mishti Agarwal, I never leave like this. Surely,,,Soon I'll send you to your father. But before you have to cry a lot like my daughter."
His evil intention clearly see on his face.
And he call someone, "I need every single information about Mishti Agarwal and her family.... No.. I can't believe on him,if he'll get fall for her,,then?.. You'll have  to gimme.."

Mishti
Next morning I m working, when Kuhu asked me, "so, how was your date,? I mean something happened?" Her smile clearly stated what she trying to know...
Nothing happened! I screamed.
And a msg from Alien.
"Hey Mishti!
Pack your bags; coz you r coming to my place." I smirk a bit.
Then Badima come n Kuhu tell her all. I feel shy n Badima ask acting "so what do you want? If you wanna ask permission to go his home.... Then......
Then... How can... I... Stop you"
"Come on my child... I too like him... He is really a good man, hope you'll be always be happy with him.. Bless you"
Badima is very happy.. N also Kuhu..

Abir
My bell rang, surely this is Mishti but when I open door no one is there but an envelope which have written:

Complete your work carefully.. As he having doubt on you..

I was wonder,,,,then she came...

Literally,, she is awesome today..

We had dinner!
And she stated:

Mishti
"A.... Dinner is good.." He is in undershirt so I became nervous today.
How cannot I be,,,he is looking so hot...

 So I try to say him to wear shirt by signals I say"Don't you think!! Something was missing" My eyes on his muscles

"Don't you think!! Something was missing" My eyes on his muscles.. Oops they r looking so heavy...
He move around his eyes n reply
"Hmm, something was missing." I think he get.
But he extend
"We had take only lunch
But......"
His silence for a sec makes me feel shy.
"But,, we didn't have dessert.."
Oh goddd!!

"You haven't patience right?" I ask
"I have,,, but whenever,, I came to you,, I lost everything,, my patience, my balance, my heart,, every single things just for you.." He replied soo cheeesyyyy but I don't know why I like it...
"Abiiir,, I guess it's done for today,, I should take a leave.." I try to move but he grabbed me in his arms..
But again his spoiler phone banged.
He receives that call from shoot.

And now I'm tracing his house...

Suddenly my eyes felt on his family photograph..
He is looking very happy..
But this smile is somewhere missing..

That photo shows another side happiness,, isn't he now happy!!

I think a bit, then I got that restaurant incident of fans...
When I was wondering all these I saw a shadow... I want to chase but before I could it remove...

Abir came to me n ask What happen?
But what should I answer..
I just nodded a no.

"So do you wanna go for shoot?" I ask
"Why, you asking?? Oh!! For that call I'm sorry,, it's just having a misunderstanding, they my scenes are left.. But for today I have done my all shoot.." He justify
But..
But something is wrong.. He was different today. Like fake,, scared,, tensed..
Before I could utter he start
"I.. Know.. You what you are thinking?
Today..... Hhhh.."  He is silent..
A silence for a bit time...

Today is my mom n dad's 30th Anniversary!!!

I guess he control many emotions in him.. To console him I place my hand on his shoulder and he suddenly hug me.. So tightly.....

Author's NoteHey guys! Hope you all good

Author's Note
Hey guys! Hope you all good. Thanks for 1.24k reads, means a lot.
Hope u like this part also.
Keep voting too along with comments.
Once again thank you so much 😊.