Kapadia Mansion

Mishti
Badima isn't talking with me, I'm upset,, completely upset..

"Huhhh! Kuhu my shift complete, now it's your turn.." I told Kuhu while searching for my phone. N Kuhu frown..
Suddenly I felt someone is behind me, as soon as I turn I found.. Nannu..
I thought that was Abir but...
"Hii, Mishti!" He greet me.
"Hlo" I didn't expect him so a fake smile cover my face.
"I came yesterday, but you were not there. May be you went somewhere.." He interrogating me and yeah I remember Kuhu told he meet Badima yesterday. I should ask him.

But before I could utter any word Badima came.
"Ohh! You are here.. I'm waiting for you." I think she is happy with Nannu, before that I thought she didn't like him so much.. I'm confused like hell..
Then Badima moves towards me n tell:
"Go, Mishti go n get ready, you and Nannu are going to a party tonight, and Nannu came to pick you. Go" What?? Party?? So sudden!!
I gave a confused reaction when Badima force me to go..

I'm ready but still in confusion, I don't know what is happening?? Even I still can't find my phone.. Ohh God!! Abir... I forgot I told him come in the evening, now??
When I was in those thoughts Badima gave me my phone and stated:
"Abir called you, n I told him that you are going for some work today so not  to come.." She move before I could utter any word.. She weird like hell, I never saw her like that before.
Me n Nannu went..

We reach the party venue, it's a house ,,,,a big, decorated house named, what my eyes seee, can't happened!

The house named :
Kapadia mansion

Ohhh! Mmm! Ggg!
"Wh...What are we do..doing here?" I ask Nannu.
"Mishti, there is a party, my friend's bday celebration." His reply scared me more.
"But.. But who is yo...your friend?"
"A.. Varun son of Mehul Kapadia" Varun? He is the person who slapped by Abirr. N of course Mehul Kapadia..
I remember the promise of Abir.
"Aa... Nannu.. Vo.. Actually aaa... I" My phone banged ohh! It's Abir's call.
"I need to take this call" I told Nannu and went backside..
"He.. Hello"
"Mishti where are you?" Abir was in curious tone.
"Ab.. Abirr listen to me, I don't know what happened to Badima, she force me to go with Nannu and I'm here with him.." Before I complete
"Where are you Mishti? Are you safe?"

"Abirr, I'm outside Kapadia Mansion.."

"Whattt???" My answer shocked him..

But before I speak further Nannu came n urge to go in..
I cut the call and went.

Abir
Mishti,,, Mishti,, Mishtiii...
I'm smiling a lot.. I think I lost my senses.. Only she is moving around me, everywhere I found her..
Hayeeeee, this is crazy.. Really this is crazy...
Yet, I'm happy, but when I call her she isn't pick my call..

Maybe she is busy, lemme try after sometime...
She is still not available! Isn't weird! Miss Dangerous, forgot me! Hnnnn

Call is ringing but she isn't responding, it's 22nd time I tried her phone.
Huhh! Finally she receive.
"Mish, Mishtiii are you ok! Y u don't received my calls? Don't u have a lil time for me.." I'm excited and before listen to her I start.
But there was Badima not Mishti!!and for now she start:
"Abir, I know u like Mishti, but.. But I think u both should not meet any more." And she cut the call..
What she told? What is this? She wants me to stay away from Mishti.. But why??
It hurts me, but I know Badima, she likes me, maybe she is upset with me.. But this is too much..
I became restless.. But can't do anything without discussing Mishti. But what happened to her? Even she didn't talk to me. I called her she is not replying..

After an hour when I call Mishti, she told me that she is with Nannu at...

"At,, Kapadia mansion... What are you doing there.. Mishti are you alright?? Are they kidnapped you??" Goddd! She cut the call..

I need to go... Before anything happened..

Mishti
Me n Nannu enter the party, the decorations are very pretty.. I was looking here and there when a person came to me.
"Hello, Miss.. Sorry I forgot your name.." He is flirting with me,, I replied.
"Mishti, I'm Mishti " His expression suddenly changed..
Then Nannu stated: "she is my fiance"
I gave him a exclaimed look as I am not his fiance, we didn't have any commitment yet, why is he calling me his fiance??

That person left asap..

And one another joined,
"Hey, Nannu how are you?" He is an old man.
"Who is she, is she your, hmmmm!" He is telling him in teasing manner,,, I look down. And he further:
"Wait,, I guess I know you... Ammm... Where.... Aaaaa... Yaaa.. Yaa.. I think you are Mishti.. Right?? The owner of that cafe near to my mall!! Miss Mishti Agarwal right??" He knows me, but I don't like him, his words are artificial.
Then he forward his hand by saying:
"Hello, Mishti I'm Mehul Kapadia,, hope you know me." Yet I'm walking in confusion but these words makes me angry, and I starring him in deep anger. After a sec when I don't replied for his hello, he told that:

"Where you are?? Many times I tried to meet you but can't find you.. I also hear bout your Dad, wht happened to him Abb..after all my mall is nearby your cafe,,so I'm your neighbour n I must care for you??" I can't control anymore, he... he is... he is killer of my Dad,,,talking like he didn't know..
But before I could speak a msg on my phone from Abir:

"Please Mishti, don't listen to him and come quietly to the parking lot.
I'm waiting for you." I look around and told them,
"I wanna go for washroom.." And leave as soon as possible.

Author's Note
Hey everyone, hope u all doing well..
Thnx for your votes guys, hope you like this part too.
Keep voting, n commenting your views.