NEW HAPPY DAY

Mishti
With the help of rope two men with a camera came into the room they hide themselves behind the bed..
We waited, then tie our ropes on hand, and silently on our positions. After a while, Vipul with his Dad Mehul enter the room.
Vipul in his hand have piece of cake.
Me n Abir gave them a look, Nannu stand up.
"Sorry dear, I can't came before to welcome u, but I guess my all men takes your care very good just like  your mother, right?" Mehul's words annoyed Abir..
"Mehul Kapadia, what u think of yourself? U think u can do everything??" Abir starts.
"Urghhhh,, Mr Abir Rajvansh, u r wrong, I don't think I'm smart, actually I know I'm not smart.. Because you the multi talented star you are smart...That's why I'm here standing in just front of you..Now look here na, today,,,there is a party in my house, many,,, many politicians, oppositers, celebs are there outside this room.. But I'm here welcoming you..
Only n only you.. Coz of your smartness..
But, today I guess your smartness leave u!! Right? Because you are looking helpless..
Helpless,, bound on chair,,, ohhh also with your ladylove,, and,, what I'm seeing,, there is not only your lady love also your mother... Your loving but fainted mother...
Ohhhh.. Really I feel bad,, very,, very bad for you..." Mehul told many things but not that which we needed..
"Mehul Kapadia (Abir's anger was as much as can heard by his voice)... It's enough... You want me then I'm here do what you wanna do. Just leave Mishti n Maa..." I gave a unsatisfied look to Abir but Mehul starts laughing...
A dirty voiced laugh..
Ohhh little one think I need you,,,, really,,, but why I need you?? Aaa... For acting?? But I'm not a producer or diretor or not a filmmaker!! Ohhh! And I'm also not interested in you,, if u think... I'm not that kinda person. .
I only one sign.. One sign from this girl, which her father didn't gave me..
Sign it.. I will leave you all.." Mehul offered me with placing papers of my cafe...
"I.. I will not sign themm... At any cost.. the cafe is only a..." But before I complete
"Ohh! Please! Haan! Please! Don't do that,, my father's last thing drama ... Actually that's the mistake of your Dad..
If your Dad signed these papers, then neither I should killed him, nor that accident happened where  killing of his Dad also got important...(this broke Abir tooo much he is looking him as dumb but Mehul have no regret for all)
And also,, that sign save we three...sorry...all of us from these dying,, killing,, problems,, aloneness... etc... etc... etc...
But your honest Dad..."
"And you killed him! " A voice came from behind before Mehul complete.
The man is Varun along with Commissioner..
They enter and ask Mehul what's all happening here? Also with them some policemen came and arrest Mehul..
But is not ready , so he start
"Hey you don't arrest me,, you don't have warrant" And Varun handover him a paper also commissioner said they don't need this coz they have proof.. When they tie handcuffs to Mehul he looks at Abir who is still in a shock.. He is not looking anywhere, he didn't know what is all happening, he is just looking down to ground..
And Mehul start "Abir Rajvansh,, don't you wanna know, that why your mother here, bcoz she is in a shock of your Dad's death just like you.. She has not responded yet for many years or may not do so any further..." Abir is yet not gave him a look, so he screamed. "She is in commma" this sentence laid Abir into sense.. He looked him grabbed his collar.. I hold his hand we all try hard to Abir leave him and does so..

Now, we are in hospital, doctors were checking Abir's mom.. Nannu also with us he gave Abir some water.. I sit beside him trying to console him but he is not doing anything..

Neither was he crying, neither was he happy nor he was showing any emotion. He is just like a stone...
I can't see him like that...

I know he wannna do more but...

"Abir... Come with me" I hold his hand try to let him come. But he is not still responding..
"Abbbiirrrrr.. Come..." I hold him tightly nd pull him out of the hospital sat on a bench..
"Abirrr,, sit here" I ordered
"But Mi..." "Shhhh"  Before could complete I put my finger on his lips..

Stand up from bench,,, and hug him tightly... Just tightly...
"Abbirr,, I know you are lost,, but can't like that,, you have a storm in you and you have to throw it out.. Abirr please cry... Please" And he hug me back and start crying.....

See him like this. All I could do was embrace him and let the torrent of his tears to soak thorgh my clothes.. I could feel his clench, his fists, not knowing whether to be mad or to give up hope all together. I could hear him silently screaming, suffocating with each breath. I ran my fingers through his hair, time and time again, in an attempt to calm the silent war within his mind..

Then he break the hug and ran...

After reaching outside the checkup room he adoring his mom...
This is first time yet he found her, he is,,,, he is staring her..
place his hand on mirror want to touch her..
Doctor completed the checkup and came outside..
"Don't be so scared, she is not in comma...(this relief us) but yeah she is in shock.. A heavy shock,, so she is fainted.. You guys talk to her may she respond.." After doctor leave I place my hand on Abir's shoulder and urge him to go..

Abir
I went in that room where my Mom is lying fainted on a bed.. After a much time I got her and she is in that condition.. I can't handle myself.. Thanks to Mishti she helped me..
Now I'm strong..

Yeah, I sat beside my Mom..
And said "Maa" She is not responding,, water drops felt from my eyes on her hand. I.. I hold her hand and.. and she reciprocated hold my hand....

She is... She is fine...
Mishti enter and call my name I turn and Maa opened her eyes..

"Aabbbbiiiiiir..." And her tears make their own way..
I hugged her...
The hug with my mom..
The feel of solace..
The feel of heaven..
The feel of good..

Doctor came n check her up..
Now she is alright.
She opened her eyes.
Me n Mishti came outside the room where Kuhu n Badima running come to Mishti.
They hugged her.

I went in and everyone with me..

Intros,, greets,, happened but I'm lost..
Thinking of about hours ago..
Then slowly some sunrays hit me
And a symbol of
New Happy Day
strike my mind..
That's the time for beginning
So I went near Miss Dangerous..
"Hey,, Miss Dangerous,, you know you are very dangerous,, when you angrily talking me I remember my Khaduus teacher.. When u do some daring thing I got stucked for a moment..
From childhood I love adventures,, and I think you are the most wonderful adventure of this world.. So how can I live without loving you..
Miss Dangerous,, I wanna do more adventures with you,,and I know I am weird that's why u called me Alien.. But really,, ,,
I really love yo,, your Badima,, your cute sis Kuhu...
So.... Can.. You...
So can you accept me for them??
Ohhh okk
Don't look me like u will eat me..
I love you.. Will you marry me??
.

And how can she denied my proposal so she

Nodded to yes..
Mr, Alien Rajvansh I love u 2 and I swear, Weill have too much adventure together and I also care your mother more than you.

And that's how it all ended happily forever.. ❤

Authors Note
Hey guys hopefully you all fine, so here it is the last part of this story..
There this story ends up but my story writting will not end up here.. I'll surely brought a new story but it needs some time as I have exams next month so,, I'll meet u soon with new story of #mishbir...