THE TRUTH

Abir
Through the flow of emotions I told her half things but don't want to tell her whole..
But I forget she was Miss Dangerous, so she start shouting..
And I.. I tell her all that...

Mishti
When Abir wipe his tears, I can't handle myself anymore...
"Abir.. Now I can't.. I mean now,, now I want to know,,,know everything...
Wh...What are you talking about??
What mmm...maybe??
Who are y...you??
Whose th....that driver??
What are you hiding Abirrr??
Abiiirrrrr,,, don't move your eyes,,, lo...look at me... Ab... Abir"
I ask him a lot but he is not replying and moving his eyes.. But I feel low as he sudden shuts up..
Thousands of question walking in my mind..
Tears flowing from my eyes continuously..
But he is silent...
I start again:
"Abir, I need to know, are you there? " I hold his face by my hands.
But he is still not looking to me,
He looking deep down the earth, and crying..
"Abirr tell something? Abirr... Abirrr...
Abbbiirrr,, do you trust me??" I feel that he feels hard so I ask him that question which make him look at me finally..
He is completely in stress,, he nod me to yess n finally utter:
"Mi.. M.. Mish.. Mishti.. Hhh.... I. T.. Trust.. You. I trust you.... more than me,,,,, more than this world,,,,more than sky,,,,more than universe..B.."
He hardly could speak. Which makes me more scared. I can't understand what is he hiding? What he wanna tell? What is his fear?
What B... Abir? Abir if u trust me than please.. Please tell me.. I'm very scared Abir... Abir I already.. already I  lost my Dad... My everything..... But today,,I got you..

You n me..

Ab.. Abirr I don't want to lost you tooo.
So please.. please release your fear..
For us..

Abir
She hold me... Me tightly.. I feel protective,, I feel she never leaves me,, but if... if it hurts her,, she also left me.. left me like Mom n Dad...
But I... I have to tell her..

So I collect my all courage, but.. but it is not enough for that..
I reply her "Mi..M..Mish.. Mishti...Hhh..I..T...trust you.." Now she feel a bit calm. N also me..
Now it's my turn I tell her with deep intense voice.
"Mishti, ok, if u wanna know,, I'll tell you... Tell everything...
Huhhhhh, But before I have to ask some questions." She nod to yes.

"Mishti, I also have you only,, after my parents if I'm in love,,, bcoz of you.. Mishti, I never wanna lose you..
Coz if,, if you leave than... than I lose my life..
Mishti, I trust you.. U don't leave me na, after.. after this truth?.." My question paused her for a while but she only reply
"What is that truth Abirr?" She is very straight which scared me.. But now I need to tell her..

The Truth.

"Huhhhhhhhh,,, Mishti that day, 10 June 2014,, my Mom N Dad was going from this house to our home town. And as you saying your Dad came..
On that deserted road an accident happened... Happened by... By... By my Dad....
My Dad was talking to my Mom while driving which divert his focus n... n that accident happened...
But.. Mishti,, Mishti my Dad want to take your Dad to hospital... He won't run away from there.." I try to make her believe me but she utter broken.. Into many pieces.
"So, why he didn't .... Why... Why didn't he take him hospital?? Abirr, your father? Your real father? Your father killed my father?? Abir? And you.. You saving him..  saving him by saying that he want to take my Dad to hospital..
Abirr he is my father, who passed away.. And bcoz,, bcoz of your father.." She,, she blaming my father, without listening my whole point.

"Abir I lost my fa.." N she  shout hard. So in her middle I also shout to keep her shut for a min.

"I also lost my father Mishti,, and,, and not even father ... I.. Also lost my Mom.."

"But.. But that accident only hurt one person" She confusing ask me.

"Mishti,, I wanna explain you everything.. Please.. Please listen to me.." Finally she stops n utter.

"Ohk Abir,, Abir I promised you to listen all your pains.. And for now I need to know what happened?? But please be honest Abirr.." She was seriously very good as she console me in that situation...

Flashback
"After that accident my father n my mom, became very scared.. My Dad move out from car n analyse your Dad. He is till then breathing.. My Dad return to car for calm down mom, where he found... he found a person sitting behind my Mom.
He placed a knife on her neck. Her life is in danger." She astonishingly listening all my words, n she utter.

"But why?? Who was that man?? Was he your father's enemy??" She had many questions, and for that I continue..

"He didn't have any bad intention for my parents but... but for your's ...."
She opened her eyes widely by shock.

"Whose that man??" She ask boldly.

He works for.. for Mehul Kapadia.. The spoiled leader of our city.
Mehul Kapadia was also a builder, he wants your cafe, for his uncomplete project. But when your Dad didn't agreed to his stake.

He planned that accident,, n co-incidently that happened by my Dad..

Mishti, I'm... I'm not lying...
Mishti...
She freezed for a moment like ice..

Mishtiii.. I shake her body n she came into sense..

"Ab..,, Abir How can I trust you?" Her question paused me.. As I assumed I.. I lost her trust..